Post what new thing you acquired recently

HD 3850 1GB, yet another Voodoo 2 12MB, a 6770 single-slot with the first revision PCB, a possibly toast Ti 4600, and the GT 430 PCI.

Oh and like 21 low-end cards from these bins:

2 Likes

What phone do you have again?
My Moto G3 officially only supports up to 64GB and inofficially 128GB (cause for some people it doesn’t work).
My tablet (Huawei Mediapad T3 8) can also only handle a max. of 128GB.

1 Like

I have an LG G5. Haven’t tested my new card in it yet but it should work when i do.

1 Like

Sharp R-242BKW

Our current microwave started to smell kinda burnt yesterday whenever we use it. Sure, it needed some cleaning but the stuff stuck behind the grill heating elements (conveniently covered with a metal mesh) can’t be reached. Plus, I broke something off inside (redneck-fixed it with some Kapton tape but will see how that works out (if it gets burned or something), so we can still use it until the new one arrives on Tuesday.

The new one has the same dimensions inside, same power and only lost 70€.
No grill function and no other bogus we never use. Just a simple microwave.
Curious to see how it’s quality-wise.

2 Likes

You should’ve got one of these XD

1 Like

Amazon Basics…yeah, probably not.
And I gladly pay 10€ more for the extra 100W. Volume seems to be the same though.
And fuck no, I don’t want support for Alexa xD

1 Like

yeah but now with Amazon Alexa…

1 Like

Among other things this amusingly named coffee.
Should arrive sometime next week so I’ll see how it is.

1 Like

I got a new toy

3 Likes

Gonna hack it?

2 Likes

Maybe, but probably not. I got more as a cool thing to have as opposed to something I’d use regularly. It has all the games I’d want to play on it already and if there’s a game I want to play that’s not on it, an emulator on my pc is easier and quicker to set up then hacking the NES Classic.

2 Likes

Then why bother with a nes classic anyway?

??

1 Like

Then it’s probably just my definition of a “cool thing to have”. To me it’s an overpriced emulator. A real nes + the games would be cool.

2 Likes

I like to collect things, I have an original NES too

1 Like

More new toys

4 Likes

I got some Yes

3 Likes

Is that Roundabout on the right?

1 Like

Yep, Roundabout is on Fragile, the record on the right of the image. The other one is 90125 which has Owner of a lonely heart on it.

1 Like

cats

1 Like