Post what new thing you acquired recently

Die 3 Fragezeichen audio drama
Ep. 43-45, 49-57, 61-63, 67-72

I got a new amp and it’s so much better then the shitty one I got rid of

Also I ordered this

3 Likes

So you finally did your research?

Yes did. I found this one and every thing was positive from the reviews I read and watched, plus it was on sale when I ordered it.

1 Like

Do you feel a sense of pride and accomplishment now?

1 Like

I’m just happy I can use my speakers and play my vinyl without there being constant static in the background.

1 Like

Along with the earlier mentioned in the lounge record player; also got this for free today. Can now make my own coffee when I want to :smiley:

2 Likes

those are not expensive lol

free’s better than cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some mech keyboard stuff and a pipe tool :smiley:

2 Likes

G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL15 2x 8GB

1 Like

Oh, I completely forgot.
I ordered the Asus X470 Crosshair VII Hero too. Wifi version cause the non-wifi had some annoying delivery date changes going on and was constantly in and out of stock.

Both the mobo and ram should arrive on Thursday.

Having wifi is always a good option.

2 Likes

GSkill Flare X 3200MHz 2x 8GB
To replace that shit retarded defective Trident Z kit…

2 Likes

@TheDiddilyHorror @Dje4321 The sd card for my switch arrived :smiley:

I thought to myself. three days from Germany isn’t bad at all, its about on par with shipping locally… checks tracking information.

Screenshot%20from%202018-12-14_14%3A38%3A05

Not only did I get it for £60 cheaper than if I bought it from amazon.co.uk the thing was actually fucking shipped from the UK too XD

Now just to transfer the stuff over from my old sd card to this one and hope the Switch detects it and everything works.

3 Likes

Let us know how it goes. Might pick me up a few of those soon enough

2 Likes

Will do, already got it setup and working on my Switch too. Transferred over stuff, plugged it in and after a small software update to enable SDXC support showed up a normal, just need to load it up now :smiley:

Also my phone has support for up to 512MB sd cards too so may consider picking another up for that sometime or even duel use this one and switch it between the two, i mean its got enough storage for that XD

3 Likes

RIP. Thats not even a whole album :frowning:

2 Likes

kek I meant 512GB XD

2 Likes

I subscribed to humble monthly for this month because Project Cars 2 for $12 is too good to pass up. Also comes with a couple other games.

2 Likes