Post what new thing you acquired recently

GoG had it on sale.

LSL 1-6

LSL: Love for Sail (technically the 4th game, but not included in the bundle)

2 Likes

Released today, got it today.

Ghost - Prequelle (Ltd. Deluxe Ed.)

1 Like

i have no idea what these are but @Fouquin might… some old… Hercules? GPUs.

1 Like

Blue card is a PowerVR Kyro II card. Actually not a bad little budget card for the time period (2001), compared pretty favorably to the first ATi Radeon and GeForce 2 cards. Green is a GeForce 256.

I don’t have either of those, but I do have the Hercules 3D Prophet II GTS and Ultra.

2 Likes

Bosch PST 900 PEL corded jigsaw

The one tool that I’ve been ranting about so many times.

3 Likes
  • Die 3 Fragezeichen Vol. 11, 12, 14 (audio drama, 3 discs each)
  • Barakamon Vol. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 (up to date on all mangas that I collect now)
  • World of Warcraft - Stormgrimm & Dawn of the Aspects (which makes my collection of hardcover WoW books since Arthas complete)
  • World of Warcraft - Traveler Vol. 1+2
1 Like

Box of GPUs I paid $5 for. So far has provided a small stack of Quadro 600s, the Quadro FX 5600 seen on top there, and a couple Radeon R5 230s. Most everything else is significantly older and not worth testing.

4 Likes

Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate (GoG)

Bayonetta (Steam)

2 Likes

A new shelf/display case.

4 Likes

Free paint at work I guess lol?

Might use it to mod something. Or not idk lol.

3 Likes

A Sandisk 128GB microSD for my tablet. The 64GB one was filling up with manga…

3 Likes

I got some things

4 Likes

Thank god the dashi arrived safely.

2 Likes

Well I got the case… ordered an ssd to solve the problem.

3 Likes

Kabukimonogatari (novel from the anime Monogatari Series anime)

3 Likes

That’s a great meme

3 Likes

A massive (30g) tube of really shitty paste for repasting older/lower end stuff, and an IC graphite pad for the test bench. Not pictured is the equally massive (also 30g) tube of Prolimatech PK-1 that is still not delivered.

2 Likes

An old friend and coworker of mine from the recycling center retired today. I showed up for his little going-away party and while we were all BSing in the back room he pulled me aside and handed me a box. I still had to pay for them of course, but not even remotely close to what they are worth. I’m pretty pleased right now.

(Left to right: Skywell Magic 3D II 12MB, 3Dfx VooDoo 2 12MB, 3Dfx VooDoo 4 4500 PCI, 3Dfx VooDoo 4 4500 AGP, 3Dfx VooDoo 4 4500 AGP SFF)

4 Likes

Other parts came in. Just 1 fan left and it’ll be finished.

Decent job of cable management for me.

3 Likes

FireGL V8650 arrived.

War drum begins

4 Likes