Post what new thing you acquired recently

Another fan and a phone case

2 Likes

Cowboy Bebop Shopping Frenzy!

The fucking DVD Slim Box is still 150€, while this imported Bluray Box is only 43€. Same with the movie, it was cheaper 10 years ago but I was a dumbass and bought the UMD -_-

2 Likes

Animore!

A Silent Voice (Bluray, UK Import)

Your Name. (Bluray, UK Import)

5 Centimeters per Second (Bluray, Jap/Ger/Ita/Fre dub+sub)

1 Like

Got Overlord Vol.7 yesterday and today Made in Abyss Vol.3 in the mail. The blurays are still being shipped and Yuru Camp Vol.3 should arrive in about a week.

1 Like

A pair of Opteron 8222s for the L1N64-SLI WS. Opteron version of the FX-74 for $2.25/each.

2 Likes

This smoke encrusted ASUS GTX 780 Poseidon for $45. Laboriously cleaned up, working great so far.

2 Likes

12x Nongshim Kimchi Noodle Bowl

12x Nongshim Shin Cup Noodle Soup

Oh, and Laid-back Camp Vol.3 arrived a while ago.

1 Like

Otorimonogatari

World of Warcraft - Before the Storm

3 Likes

We have CAH now, Its time for me to really scare my family :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Now I have all the albums except the live album (not a fan of those).

1 Like

Ive never seen one where it was actually good. They all sound like someone was just in a corner somewhere holding a mic in about the right direction XD

2 Likes

The only live albums I can tolerate are those recorded for radio broadcast as their mostly still preformed in a acoustic chamber so aren’t completely terrible, those at stadiums and festivals though I can’t stand, everything is soo quiet and muffled.

1 Like

Big exception for example is Fear of the Dark (live in Rio). So much better than the studio version.

1 Like

I shouldn’t go out shopping when I’m hungry…
All I wanted was a thin pen.

Pulp Fiction OST

Kill Bill Vol.1+2 Bluray

From Dusk Till Dawn Bluray

Der Tod weint Rote Tränen (The Strange Color of your Body’s Tears) Bluray

Okay, while I could get the Blurays cheaper on Amazon, they charge 4€ shipping for 18+ media (I think it’s even per item), so buying retail was acktchyually cheaper.

1 Like

Got this Volter cable as a present for my mother and it arrived this morning on the day of her birthday just in time XD

She loves it because she keeps breaking her cables and has trouble plugging them into her phone and this should help a lot with that :smiley:

2 Likes

now your sister is going to want one XD

1 Like

She’s already been eyeing up the other lightening adapter and my brother now wants one too.

1 Like

Youve awaken the beast. I would personally just reccomend sending them a link to the site so they can buy it themselves

3 Likes

yep I think I’m gonna have to, I also got a referral link when ordered it so somebodys is getting 10% off too XD

2 Likes

$30 haul from the local recycler. First generation ROG Maximus (X38), one of ABit’s last consumer boards (P35), a practically brand new XFX Radeon HD 4890 in the box, a less new XFX 4890, one of my personal unicorns the Sapphire 4890 2GB, a neat little X800 XT PE, a Q9550, i7-2600, and finally a Xeon X5650.

3 Likes