Post your Desktop setup

just realized that I haven’t done a full setup pic in … a while, just photos of either side of it lol.

rig itself didnt change much from above pic so.

1 Like

cleaned, also broke out the Model F again because reasons.

2 Likes

I’M SORRY I CAN’T HEAR YOU?

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Surprised @Dynamic_Gravity hasnt posted his setup here, it changes every other month kek

3 Likes

Might as well post it here too, my network/server setup after the maintainace.

And not terrible cable management too XD

4 Likes

Does your Ubiquiti AP also get hot in one spot on the back?

On topic: the monitor update. Only need to swap the DVI-D cable for the HDMI cable that’s on its way.

2 Likes

Yep iirc that is where the SoC is on the unit and its normal for them to run quite hot so i wouldn’t worry about it too much.

2 Likes

I don’t think my neckbeard nest would fit this category, I guess it gives me a reason to clean my room though.

3 Likes

We don’t mind mess, can’t be much worse than some of ours anyway XD

1 Like

this, or when i dont feel like hooking up the keyboard just the laptop.

2 Likes

The macbook was doing a clone of one drive to another in my mac pro so it could actually boot. Have yet to clone the data drives and slam them all back in the other mac pro yet.

This’ll live here doing archive work.

Dev rack hooked up to tv. Pardon the big of mess, I’m still organizing in here. Gunna pull the athlon machine out and replace it with the other mac.

Hi how are ya.

LOL brb beating my phone with a pipe

3 Likes

go the desktop updated ish, for some reason though it doesnt like the windows key it has cuz idk microsoft lol. in any case, here is my setup for now.

will probably be getting a 1080 or whatever in a bit. maybe an RTX “super” if i feel like it lol. not sure.

With new PSU and RX 5700 XT:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wYkKyX

2 Likes

New desktop setup in the dorms.

2 Likes

extra depth so can push keyboard back if need workspace, else is all 2x4 besides the 2x12 under the tower, has built in handles and shit so ez to move besides not that heavy anyways since no sides/back

4 Likes

Also, new setup (same stuff, different place lol)

3 Likes

Needs more monitors

Think i found the desk setup i like the best currently.

4 Likes