The High Score Table

This is the high score table. Post achievements in games that you’re proud of, high scores, or other such things.

2 Likes

a e s t h e t i c

They buffed the M4A1-S on CSGO not too long ago and I’m pretty fucking lethal with the thing in Deathmatch now

Nice, I’m trash at CS, so I can’t be nerfed or buffed.

1 Like

with most things just takes time, hardest part starting out is learning the spread pattern of weapons so you can actually hit shit.

For a first run on Expert? not bad.

i’m on fire tonight damn

Not bad.

2 Likes

Not a “score” per se, but I just got this rank:

4 Likes

Not really a highscore but I finally completed the season journey for the Diablo 3 Season 17.

Only did it for the wings.

1 Like

I won an Arms Race on Monastery yesterday, ended with me killing two people with a Revolver and somebody coming out of a doorway infront of me with my knife ready XD

2 Likes

Another stage done of the season journey in Diablo 3 Season 18.

The last 2 stages are kinda meh to complete, so I’m not sure if I’m gonna bother.

3 Likes

2nd to last stage done.

Might do the last stage but…two of the goals are such a pain in the ass. And there’s no reward except the last color for the portrait frame.

2 Likes

T-T-T-Triple Post!

Well, Season Journey is complete. Didn’t even intentionally try to kill at least 350 enemies when doing the cursed chest bounty. Kinda just happened when I played with my monk.

2 Likes

The current tavern brawl in hearthstone is the headless horseman dungeon run thing. Normally it takes players (even pros) a half hour or so to win (first reward is under 1 hour, second reward is under 40 minutes). There’s a card, however, that makes it possible to do this much much faster. Utilizing some exploits around said card I was able to do it in this amount of time:

Final boss was the longest at 2.5 turns (he suicided himself into that card before my 3rd turn).

2 Likes

can rollover the score on duckhunt pree easy(like within couple tries)

Solod to 26, when it started spawning 6 dogs at a time that pretty much rekt me lol. Still, best in a long time in og black ops

2 Likes

By far the most trade partners I’ve ever had, and go figures I’m playing as the Dutch lol

2 Likes

Finished the Season 20 journey in Diablo 3.

2 Likes

on hour ??? of this save of M&B and at 580 in game days and have… half?ish of the entire map taken over now.

2 Likes