The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

aboooooose

3 Likes

would rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies

this weirdly makes sense…er cents

unlike other places we will keep bad actors away

1 Like

I keep this in place but if I ever have to use it that person probably should not have been on my discord to begin with

You can be banned for any reason at any time. We reserve this right to keep this server at acceptable levels of shit

2 Likes

we also have a similar rule

1 Like

a) I can’t even post there cause I never got a confirmation/activation email for my account.
b) is anybody on there anyway? who’s gonna come storming in here? the ghost town’s tumble weed army?

2 Likes

devilzzz lurks as well as rudster

1 Like

As @Dje4321 already said -> ban hammer.
And we already have Aremis on here so…

3 Likes

and with zero problems

Current warframe:

3 Likes

Won my hockey game today 2-1, tired as shit now, going to shower and then sleep. Have a good night everyone.

2 Likes

I haven’t played D3 in a very long time:

3 Likes

No resource generator?

Got my very basic python RPG-esk game made :smiley:. is super basic atm but is a decent base concept to build off of. working on a TODO file right now so maybe i can keep track of possible features i would like to add over time

Any thoughts? Never done anything OOP or even towards this scale so i want to know how i did

2 Likes

Nice good idea making a game to practice OOP, will take a look at it now and let you know what i think :smiley:

1 Like

ok. forgot to add back support for random amount of enemys when i was debugging the game. update it and try it now

1 Like

Nice, was gonna say, I could kill one Zombie before I died but that was about it XD

Game is pretty neat though for how far along it is and very good use of OOP for the mobs and player.

1 Like

most of the things that need to be OOP based are OOP based with no real limits on what each object can do and how many of them their can be in their respective classes. I could design the game where the player has to face 100k mobs and the only thing limiting that many mobs would be the memory limits as python can be memory heavy XD

1 Like

Nice, have seen programs before where people go way overboard with the OOP and start using it for stuff that doesn’t make sense for and the program gets overly complicated for what it is. This is good though, Also I think I’m gonna die soon XD