The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

780i inherits the ability to kill DRAM from 680i if the FSB is over 450MHz. Be careful if you plan to do an FSB OC.

well damn

2 Likes

Good to know, probably wont push the CPUs more than what air can do though so likely not a huge issue.
Though I cold go cold and see what they do but meh?

In any case should be interesting.

2 Likes

@wolfleben you might enjoy

1 Like

I’ll take a look at it tomorrow [I have the day off.] and let you know what I think after I watch it.

2 Likes

I posted Some TV Shows recommendations.

Lol

3 Likes

@kewldude007 Pure meme

4 Likes

@ThatBootsGuy
I had a very good run on Sanctuary Onslaught for focus farming thanks to affinity booster [I bought a 3 day one with some of my plat cause I got tomorrow off] got to play to get the most out of those:

My favorite run so far is one where it was just me and one other Valkyr Prime. The other two players bailed on round two. Both of us though made it all the way to round 10 with just us.

I almost have everything unlocked on Madurai:

My plan is to max everything in it, then Unlock and Max Everything in Vazarin before approaching playing the Sacrifice mission.

Also focusing leveling the rest of my gear.

3 Likes

This movie was terrible but yet someone managed to be decent

1 Like

I have no idea how they managed to make that movie that disjointed and out of touch, its dreadful. most of it doesn’t even make that much sense to me.

1 Like

It honestly would have been a much better movie if they changed a few things around.

Less shit actors
Consistent story
Proper Rhyming.

1 Like

yeah they could do with better casting, my main issue though is just that everything that happens doesn’t even seem to be directly related to anything or even carry the story in any direction, you could even cut most of it out and it won’t make a difference, imo mostly just seemed like filler.

Hire Eminem for a proper Cat in the Hat remake.

Oooooor: Snoop Dogg.

2 Likes

Pre-production image of Snoop Dogg as Cat in the Hat.

2 Likes

Would love to see a version of cat in the hat with cornrows XD

1 Like

Got a phone now :smiley:

Data is limited to about 25KB/s because I can only use edge networking

2 Likes

so…can’t do jack shit?
When I’m over my 3GB full 4G speed limit I only get 64kb/s unlimited and can’t even load basic things.

I’ve used worse TBH

Pictures take forever to load but websites do well enough. Can be on the forums so not entirely shit

1 Like

This goes to show how well optimized the forums are even on low data rates :smiley:

1 Like