The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Gonna get 62Ā°F here todayā€¦what the fuck? Thereā€™s no fucking transition between seasons anymore. Canā€™t even call them seasons at this point. Winter was a fucking joke here. And summer is just gonna be hotter again.

Nopeā€¦

It has something to do with this:

2 Likes

Me considering if I want to still write:
Starts writing a very meta fictional court trial overseen by Judge Dredd to tackle the merits. Person representing being against writing will be Agent Smith, from The Matrix. Agent Smith has always represented a twisted pure logic, at least in the first film. Person representing being for it, A fictional female character JAG Officer from a story I had planned to write someday. I kinda swore I would never write a legal drama or one set in the United States but then I got an idea for a pretty good one. I think it would resonate with tons of people. Granted Military Legal Drama is technically very different from Court Drama cause the rules and laws are different. Witnesses for the Writing Side: Every Major Fictional Character I have written, attempted to write, and planned to write. Also me. And a surprise guest witness. Yes I know who it is. No I wonā€™t tell you. Witnesses for against writing: Just Me. I know they seems little but keep in mind both sides can cross examine. I have no idea how it will turn out but itā€™ll help me decide and thatā€™s what matters.

3 Likes

Itā€™s rather impressive how bad Amazon is at shipping books. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be buying books from them anymore as half the time the ā€œnewā€ books Iā€™ve bought arrive damaged or in poor condition due to lack luster packaging.

1 Like

Thatā€™s literally me for the whole 2018.
You can request a replacement, though. And in some cases they give you a refund and let you keep the damaged book. If the damage isnā€™t that big itā€™s actually a nice deal. But I refuse to overlook damages. Donā€™t want me sending back 50% of the books I buy? Package them properly and tell your delivery people to not throw packages around.

1 Like

is that what you said about the pizzas as well? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, this will never dieā€¦ unlike those poor pizzas

3 Likes

RIP and just when i thought iā€™d have closure it all comes rushing back :cry:

3 Likes

Should change your title to some variation of ā€œPizza Murdererā€

2 Likes

German Pizza Baker?

2 Likes

bā€¦ but i have changed my ways and vowed never to hurt a pizza again.

4 Likes

New hellboy trailerā€¦ Meh? SeemsOK. Also seems similar to doom in a few ways -music, and this:

I donā€™t know how to feel about this.

Otherwise HI

2 Likes

I always loved hellboy as a kid for some reason. Were just cool films to watch i guess. Never really seen them tho

1 Like

wassup in this joint

1 Like

YAGpXPd

Iā€™m not sure what you are trying to say but ok

1 Like

Just binge watching mad men on Netflix, and driving either beer or whiskeyā€¦
otherwiseā€¦ Not much.
I could play videogames at some point

1 Like

I could too, if I had a switch.

3 Likes

watching DOJ RP and relaxing after our store being smashed all day. $13k in sales from 8AM-9PM. We average $3-4k and 2 cashiers can barely keep up at some points

Scratch that. WAN show time

2 Likes

:oregano: ?

I donā€™t like it.
No Ron Perlman.
No Del Toro.
Not a sequel to the existing 2 movies.

Iā€™ve had enough with those reboots.

Howā€™s everyone doing?

1 Like

In bed, should be sleeping, but the YouTube seduces.

2 Likes

OnePlus is repairing my 3T camera no charge (stopped focusing). Even paid for overnight shipping. I bought it in February 2017. Most likely a known defect or recall as its probably out of warranty but still nice they are taking care of the issue. The phone otherwise has been excellent and the repair service was exceptional. I run LineageOS and twrp. Just thought Iā€™d share, Iā€™ll definitely be buying my next phone from OnePlus.

2 Likes