The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

ah good thats alright then :smiley:

yep. people have to apply for access to the category so we dont just get a shitton of dead lounges lying around

2 Likes

yeah don’t want a ton of dead lounges. should we make it a requirement that the creator have an obligation to keep it on track? can see optional lounges having the potential of maybe going off the rails.

1 Like

Maybe. In the default invite PM thing i but up 3 “requirements”

Idea for your lounge
Rules of your lounge
Reason for your lounge and how it benefits the forum

i might also require a staff member to watch over the lounge

1 Like

yes something like that would be great. just don’t want a ton of random lounges that don’t make sense or are likely to get out of hand and yea a staff member should for sure watch over them.

1 Like

:thinking: should we pin a post in the lounge category with the rules and how to apply to make a lounge or maybe add them to About the Lounge category?

Yay

1 Like

I kinda miss when GPUs looked like that.

I have been summoned, what is it that necessitates such an occasion

look who finally showed up :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

look whose website finally sent out a notification email

how about another?

It wont send me one if I am logged in

as far as you know :wink:

1 Like

Now it’s all so clear why lounge activity has been dropping, mods thought it was PM threads

On january 15th I created a discord which has most of the regulars

So from one walled garden to another Hello!

2 Likes

is it a walled garden if it is open to public registration? dont even have temp mail domains blocked yet

1 Like

Stubby is alive and well?
Rofl. If you call stubby “having an entire separate forum and discord that we set up because we didnt like L1 anymore because of various things” the stubby then sure

The "stubby " may or may not be a thing still but I and a number of others left that as well.

ok a place-that-most-people-from-another-platform-do-not-know-about-but-a-group-of-users-from-said-platform-frequent-it shrubbery

ehhhh over stating it, a few posts per week