The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Was talking to my neighbor just before because he was having problems with his computer and I mentioned my laptop, turns out he has a hotglue gun and he’ll let me lend it so I can fix my laptop :smiley:

2 Likes

lol

4 Likes

But the left USB flash drive is much nicer. Great speeds.

3 Likes

I technically have a invite to this. Now invite doesn’t mean they will pay for my way there. I’ve been invited to it every year for a while I like to think it is due to the feedback I’ve given. Never went cause money also cause I work. Also cause Microsoft no longer having a handler for me and just a bot makes me never want to go.

2 Likes

this has some amusing memes lol @kewldude007 and everyone

though some probably are too esoteric for a lot of people to get because overclocking but still

2 Likes

We have a thread for that :smiley:

also yes

kek the site has banned my ip. VPN FTW

2 Likes

4 Likes

was bored so i played with Reshade again… am impressed lol. Made the MXAO all the way up to an insane 128x and also tuned some of the other settings as well for ultimate quality, and the usage on both the 6970s went from 60% each to 90% each while still at a stable 60FPS lol
not bad. also screencaps
also tag of @wolfleben

1 Like

Lost my 3m headphone cable somewhere in my room -_-

Nope, can’t find it.
Too many cables are black. But it has a 1/4" plug on one side, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to spot. And yet no luck finding it. New one is like 20€ -_-

4 Likes

Monday we’ll know stuff about the new APU with benchmarks. woot.

3 Likes

@Novasty welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @Novasty welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Suh dude @Novasty welcome

2 Likes

It’s getting crowded in here, @Novasty

3 Likes

AMD Ryzen™ 5 2400G , I’m very intrested in that.

2 Likes

I’m curious how how the integrated GPU will perform if it’s around a rx 460 i might get one. I need freesync!!!

3 Likes

something in that range depending on the RAM speed you pair it with. Between RX 550 and the real RX 560 full CU count. So right around an RX 460 give or take.

and CPU is like a Ryzen 1500X/1400

3 Likes

nice, i got some ddr4 3200 ram already and a SFF rig would be nice for moving to and from school

2 Likes