The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

^ This is why i like game of thrones. Everything that happens is because a someone somewhere made a poor decision and now that character has to deal with it or die

2 Likes

My Dad called and asked if he could use my external cd drive cause his macbook air doesn’t have one. I said sure but there is a possibility it won’t work with the mac. I get dinner out of it so not a bad deal.

2 Likes

free food is always good

2 Likes

iirc external cd drives are almost always plug and play. have never had one that doesn’t work on a device before. also yeah free food :smiley:

3 Likes

i can confirm. Any usb dvd drive should work. Might need drivers but ive never had issue with it

2 Likes

@Michael @Dje4321 [RTG] Red Team General

Thread is up!

1 Like

neat will check it out

2 Likes

I migration has begun

2 Likes

i can tell

1 Like

Even if there’s no migration major, I’d be happy to build up a little community here of the people who are too neckbeardy to be on the other forums. :smiley:

2 Likes

Update on Debian: I forgot to grab the one with the non free drivers so reinstall of debian. Good thing is it won’t take too long to do.

2 Likes

Why not install the non free drivers yourself?

1 Like

4 topic have been created.
O god what have i be come.

1 Like

Cause this is the easy solution. Also it’s a fresh install so nothing has been done to it.

1 Like

sees tons of new threads here

5 Likes

Hi, I’m the local bad decision maker.

4 Likes

Just like everyone else here.

2 Likes

wi fi is now working on debian woot.

Intel ?

Honestly don’t now what the wifi base is for the laptop. The processor though is amd.