The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

not worth the effort and responsibility imo.

lol

3 Likes

Possibly just scored a source on 2nd/3rd gen ultrabooks and workstations. $75/unit, tested.

I’m a bit giddy running the numbers.

5 Likes

I honestly expected to just write an action scene but then I realized the main character would have a discussion with another character about what to do. Without giving things away, in the previous chapter I lightly hinted at obstacles that could be in the way for the current chapter I’m working on. These obstacles come with consequences based on the actions of the main character and this other character.

Why lay groundwork?: Cause suddenly out of nowhere is cheap and poor writing.

3 Likes

^ This is why i like game of thrones. Everything that happens is because a someone somewhere made a poor decision and now that character has to deal with it or die

2 Likes

My Dad called and asked if he could use my external cd drive cause his macbook air doesn’t have one. I said sure but there is a possibility it won’t work with the mac. I get dinner out of it so not a bad deal.

2 Likes

free food is always good

2 Likes

iirc external cd drives are almost always plug and play. have never had one that doesn’t work on a device before. also yeah free food :smiley:

3 Likes

i can confirm. Any usb dvd drive should work. Might need drivers but ive never had issue with it

2 Likes

@Michael @Dje4321 [RTG] Red Team General

Thread is up!

1 Like

neat will check it out

2 Likes

I migration has begun

2 Likes

i can tell

1 Like

Even if there’s no migration major, I’d be happy to build up a little community here of the people who are too neckbeardy to be on the other forums. :smiley:

2 Likes

Update on Debian: I forgot to grab the one with the non free drivers so reinstall of debian. Good thing is it won’t take too long to do.

2 Likes

Why not install the non free drivers yourself?

1 Like

4 topic have been created.
O god what have i be come.

1 Like

Cause this is the easy solution. Also it’s a fresh install so nothing has been done to it.

1 Like

sees tons of new threads here

5 Likes

Hi, I’m the local bad decision maker.

4 Likes