The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

yep. been collecting every little bit i can because i know how much i need for my hourse and my smithing

1 Like

lel yeah first thing I do in Skyrim is collect all the fucking iron to level up my smiting with iron daggers XD

1 Like

SkyUI makes it much easier with filtering

yep I don’t play Skyrim without it. default UI is horrible and feels like it was designed for controllers.

1 Like

yep. Im just glad it does not require SKSE for anything besides for control labeling

1 Like

yep mod can start to get a little crazy when they get deep into SKSE.

also I finally finish my thread on my laptop mod :smiley:

1 Like

Neat. Was a good thread :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. took me a while to write it but turned out well. Want to do more like this because it was fun I just need to find another project to do.

1 Like

Whats up ye fucks?

The same thing that’s up every day, Dje, doing dozens of tax returns.

3 Likes

your the real hero to some people

3 Likes

I think I may have to get Kingdom Come Deliverance, it looks quite good.

2 Likes

I have it. I actually backed it on kickstarter. Haven’t played it yet. Still need to finish my Playthrough of Dishonored 2.

4 Likes

game looked fun though the combat looks kinda off

Alternating between listening to music, video games and anime

2 Likes

Sick status:
Still sick. Taking it easy. Not going to work on fixing the Debian Wi Fi today. I could do it but when I’m troubleshooting I like to be well. Part of today is watching moves and other part is watching shows.

On Kingdom Come:
At one time a playable female character was planned but not put into the final release. It is not known if this character will have there own standalone expansion or if it will happen at all. I suspect it’ll depend on how well the game sells. Time will tell.

3 Likes

That clickiness though

1 Like

My brother is having a hell of a time trying to play this game. For some reason performance tanks on 10 series cards. He is legitimately getting 30-40 fps at 1080p medium with a GTX 1080, swapped in my 980 to test it and the game runs flawlessly.

2 Likes

4 Likes