The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

You do realize every time you try to… As @fouquin puts it, indoctrinate… Me that you push me farther away from ever watching anime right lol?

Also at this point I’m just getting a rise out of you as previously mentioned

It’s for my own amusement more than anything. I could careless

That’s how I feel about most popular TV shows. They don’t even pique my interest. Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, etc. meh.

Just admit you’re only bitter cause you don’t have a lewd loli sister.

2 Likes

No, actually. The reason to be bitter is that your recruitment technique when all else fails is to go, “But look behind this curtain, there’s lewdness! Don’t you want lewd pictures of poorly caricatured school girls with cat ears?”

No. Thank you.

decide on K-On!, how’s the dub for it.

1 Like

OI! What did you say about lewd neko lolis?

2 Likes

This is getting too 4chan for me.

This is going too 4chan for me too

3 Likes

great show.

2 Likes

Well, they are actually much older than they look, you know?

I can’t believe I have to add /s…

5 Likes

So I think the battery in my laptop might actually be ded ded. it was charging a couple of days ago on the during installation but now its at 0% and isn’t charging at all :frowning:

3 Likes

RIP. how much is a new battery?

only about £15-30 depending on capacity which isn’t too bad.

1 Like

did not realize leaving would cause long to suddenly stop… not really cause it is Friday so this is normal

Even though majority vote. The livestream is off for tomorrow and moved to next Saturday. Why cause I’m not at the point of sick that I have a London accent… don’t I mean British? nope. Because just like the US, the UK have different accents. How do I know it is a London accent? - Theater teacher was from London and it came to do Shakespeare… we had to keep the accent outside of role so it would become natural. This meant spending time with the teacher in the library having a normal conversation. Anytime any one slipped he looked at the person disappointed. This teacher had a legit white beard it was like Gandalf was sad at you for failing him.

TLDR - That rambling right there should prove I should not do the stream cause rambling in a London accent would be distracting and go against what I’m trying to do.

4 Likes

I for one would love to hear wolfleben’s London accent but yes would take away from the stream and I get it, hope you get well soon.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m off to sleep. Tomorrow is rest and movie marathon day. Probably Sunday too just to be safe.

2 Likes

Night

1 Like

Its probably good to rest considering the last few posts you’ve had spelling errors which is unusual
Replying to this post because was also going to say its less because you left more because I also did and I was creating a stir for a bit there lol

But goodnight and see you whenever you are awake again

3 Likes