The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Indeed and there is nothing wrong with that. How you spend your free time is up to you. Do what you like.

So are furries.

There you go.

2 Likes

See but I am watching Godfather right now so no

3 movies wonā€™t last you that long

Godfather is a fantastic film to watch.

1 Like

9 hours is quite a while. More if they are special edition ones that I forgot the actual names of but just watching the normal ones on Netflix because reasons

One Piece: over 800 episodes, 24min per episode = ~13.3 days

2 Likes

Iā€™ve watched them in bits and pieces over the years but decided that since its bow on Netflix as well Iā€™d watch them in entirety.
My parents have a physical copy of some different edition somewhere that I may watch after the standard one. I may just be remembering wrong though but isnā€™t there a directors cut or something along those lines?

The last time I saw this much attempted indoctrination Amway was in town doing some event at the convention center.

2 Likes

There is another version of it yes but it may not be available at the moment.

There is also the long rumored 4 hour version of Dune. But I donā€™t know if that ever actually existed.

Itā€™s reeducation

I personally find that even a meh video game is more interesting than a lot of the ā€œgoodā€ animes which ive randomly attempted to watch episodes of and generally I could care less about the story or any of that which is the whole reason i would watch anything (or in video games cases play them) so yeah

Also Iā€™m not going to change my stance on this so why bother lol
Iā€™m just arguing to see how many times youā€™ll say I should watch anime
(I have lost count nowā€¦ Though if i really wanted to I could look and see lol)

1 Like

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what the Jehovahā€™s Witnesses say when they come banging on the door at 11AMā€¦

1 Like

I feel like it is that one but on DVD it wasnā€™t reallyā€¦ Able to be the same lol.
As thatā€™s about when my parents would have gotten it, no clue if they have it in storage still.

Hey look. its the lounge

There just interrupting anime time.