The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I couldnt resist =P

I saved the image and uploaded it from my pc. that fixes it everytime.

1 Like

please dont do that here. server has limited space atm and dont want to fill it all up until i figure when/where its getting moved too

When I do that I try to keep the file size as small as possible.
Also won’t happen very often.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

tenor

about that…

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

yeah i saw.

maybe edit your post to use imgur?

Imgur often does that thing now where it will even put a single image in an album. Kinda weird and unnecessary for just one image.

lets see here

edit
lolnope
stillnope

k there lol

So in conclusion img links are strange.
Also hi everyone.

Heyo

hi

or not

i guess

Lol hi

2 Likes

Refilming is done. Next on to editing:

If you’re wondering why the audio is so big. It’s because it allows me to visually sync my audio from the mic from the computer to the audio of the mic of the camera. It does take more time but the effort is always worth it. Once editing is down. Upload the video. Then finish the article. Then both will go live tomorrow. After the article is finished I’ll work on the rewriting of my latest draft of my novella.

3 Likes

In other news, this is a pretty good show about gaming and stuff with a few old school tech guys. Watching right now while not busy at work.

2 Likes

Welcome @SEP

2 Likes

Hey @SEP. Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Busy and productive saturday ahead for me. With the article and video out of the way, now I can write out a film schedule for my Enhanced with ReShade Series. The Enhanced with ReShade will show how I use ReShade to enhance the look of the game. The first game featured will be Prey [2017]. After I finish the filming schedule, I will focus writing out my latest draft.

1 Like

:frowning: Lets see if this works.

Screenshot from 2017-09-16_16:40:17