The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I dont leave

keyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit memekeyboards linux keyboards linux shit meme
read every character

5 Likes

You forgot pissing fist orgies for minors, phones, level 5 vegans, milkshakes and dirty water.

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

he thinks he can go toe to toe with me on pepes

1 Like

Please conduct your meme-off in Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

5 Likes

@Dje4321 so I finally fixed the audio issues on my Windows VM, it was the sample rate like you suggested. setting the sample rate for my dac to 16-bit 48000 Hz fixes everything. Strange that it wasn’t working back then but I’m sure looking glass/spice were adding to the issues.

Edit: scratch that, its still broken in games just not nearly as bad. is 100% fine on the desktop though :frowning:

1 Like

you could try passing through the audio controller or something too see if that helps though ive never had issues with audio in a VM so idk

1 Like

I tried passing the sound device to the vm and I get no audio output from the at all, that is just simple audio passthrough though as I can’t do hardware passthrough of the audio controller because of its iommu groups. The sound issues are also a problem no matter what audio device is used. it happens on the GPU as well as my usb dac and the Windows audio drivers tend to crash a lot when this happens so its either a Windows issue or something is wrong with the way sound is handled in the vm. Currently trying to setup another VM with the latest Windows 10 Pro and see if it has similar issues or not.

ah that might be your issue. ive only used windows 7 with VMs

1 Like

Yes, I want to rule out Windows as an issue first before I start digging into it on the VM side because that can get crazy fast. If Windows 10 pro fails I may fall back to Windows 7 and see if there are any issue there.

1 Like

Fact:
Somehow I got the nickname Wolf at work.

How did this happen?: TLSV - Extremely Loyal. Super Detail Oriented. Wise. Respected. Somehow this is related to wolves so a person started calling me Wolf. I never told them not to. You learn to live with nicknames.

3 Likes

early access
by whatever is left of 3D Realms.

I just don’t know.

I forgot how much money you get in morrowind XD. at level 6 and ive already got 12k gold

1 Like

kek you raiding those ebony mines again? XD

1 Like

not even. stupid dark brotherhood and its expensive armour. thank god for the creeper

1 Like

lel I forgot about those, that actually glitched for me the last time I played and got another encounter after sleeping again and I had two set of armour XD

1 Like

thats just common. been a few cases in the past where ive been attacked 3-4 times in a row XD

1 Like

lel that must of been fun, haven’t had to happen that often before. was hard enough at two times, almost died the second.

hmm so Windows 10 Pro didn’t work, thought I’d try Windows 8 after that as I have an iso image of it and sound works completely fine on the GPU but still has issues using the DAC. Seems this could be two separate issues, one with passing through usb audio devices and another with Windows 10 or it could all be linked and some versions of Windows work differently than other with this same issue.