The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

2 Likes

First world problems man.

1 Like

Why the fuck does this only happen in the first world? How come they never break in the 2nd and 3rd world?

2 Likes

Why does nobody talk about the 2nd world? It’s all 1st world and 3rd world. #secondworldlivesmatter

2 Likes

lel because the Soviet Union collapsed XD

1 Like

yep. is only a few towns like that luckily

1 Like

yea is still not great for those unluckily towns, problems with living in more rural areas I take it?

1 Like

and then theres wolfenstein lol

1 Like

So my sister just asked me what plug she could take out to charge her phone next to my networking equipment, finally maybe she’s learning.

1 Like

The role of the middle child…

1 Like

is a rural town to most people but it was by no means a rural town for the area XD

damn that must be one extremely bad water source, can’t imagine what it’d be like having to drink that on a daily basis, surely they can import water for drinking from near by towns?

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

nope. each town handles its own water treatment. there is no water that goes from town to town.

1 Like

wow thats rough, must be really hard having to deal with that with no outside help :frowning:

most people just drink bottled/filtered water

2 Likes

It always seemed pretty dystopian to me when I saw people from other countries on TV buying water at stores for drinking and cooking.

2 Likes

just standard fare there

I figured, sales of bottled water in that town must be through the roof compared to neighboring towns.

1 Like

In Israel I think it is they have massive trucks import water into cities with water shortages/no local clean drinking source and everyone buys massive watercooler bottles to be used for everything from washing, cooking, and cleaning. looks surreal when the kitchen counter is just full of massive water bottles.

2 Likes