The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Hai peoples
probably is the only one up atm but still lol.

Oh also.

Huh, cool build and interesting tests. 2400G sitd around a 750 Ti which isnt bad at all.

@wolfleben tag as you might find it interesting as well.

Good morning crew! :smiley:

I’m starting my weekend off right, with pancakes!

3 Likes

Nice.
Currently just at work lol. woooo

Good morning people. whats up?

3 Likes

hti me with your best shot

2 Likes

Waking up then falling asleep again then waking up again and so on

2 Likes

Listening to some music while wrestling with my Nextcloud instance, it doesn’t want to update from 12 to 13 when I import a new container. just gonna try a manual update on a running container and see how that works.

2 Likes

at work on a day I have 2 clients, both are in the afternoon… I’m here because I need to answer the phone in case it rings… it doesn’t fucking ring

So I’m bored as shit… no audio on this computer so I can’t watch anything, only games are the old windows ones like solitaire/minesweeper but that’s only entertaining for 5 minutes.

Edit:
And the only reason I have any clients today is because boss lady threw them in there for me… it’s a wasted day.

3 Likes

All to familiar with that XD

2 Likes

Lets see. Currently working and browsing eBay, also lounging a bit. Other than that not much. Will probably either stream or work on the streaming area downstairs after work. As my dad got some actual sound deadening insulation … But its fiberglass… So that might by fun to work with lol.

2 Likes

Gonna make some brownies :smiley:

Should only take 3-4 hours

2 Likes

yeah I hope they turn out well :smiley:

1 Like

Even if they dont turn out well i still have brownies :smiley:

1 Like

I think I might make some tea.

I got a ton of it from when teavanna went out of business.

3 Likes

yep brownies are brownies no matter how bad they are XD

1 Like

That sounds good, to spite being British I haven’t had a good cup of tea in ages, got my mother a tea diffuser two Christmases ago and the tea that makes is amazing.

1 Like

I found out 4 months ago that I am 60% English. Guess that’s where my love for tea comes from.

2 Likes

its in our blood

Wait… They went out of business?
Cant say I’m surprises; considering that only at places like the Mall of America can it remotely hope to get business because everywhere else the absolutely insane pricing makes it very unattractive to basically everyone kek
I mean its good stuff yes but when you can drop $100 on a medium sized container of the stuff and that’s a “low-end” blend lmao
I’m sure if they were going out of business some good deals were had though