The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

All to familiar with that XD

2 Likes

Lets see. Currently working and browsing eBay, also lounging a bit. Other than that not much. Will probably either stream or work on the streaming area downstairs after work. As my dad got some actual sound deadening insulation … But its fiberglass… So that might by fun to work with lol.

2 Likes

Gonna make some brownies :smiley:

Should only take 3-4 hours

2 Likes

yeah I hope they turn out well :smiley:

1 Like

Even if they dont turn out well i still have brownies :smiley:

1 Like

I think I might make some tea.

I got a ton of it from when teavanna went out of business.

3 Likes

yep brownies are brownies no matter how bad they are XD

1 Like

That sounds good, to spite being British I haven’t had a good cup of tea in ages, got my mother a tea diffuser two Christmases ago and the tea that makes is amazing.

1 Like

I found out 4 months ago that I am 60% English. Guess that’s where my love for tea comes from.

2 Likes

its in our blood

Wait… They went out of business?
Cant say I’m surprises; considering that only at places like the Mall of America can it remotely hope to get business because everywhere else the absolutely insane pricing makes it very unattractive to basically everyone kek
I mean its good stuff yes but when you can drop $100 on a medium sized container of the stuff and that’s a “low-end” blend lmao
I’m sure if they were going out of business some good deals were had though

Well they’re not actually going OOB. They’re closing their entire mall chain-stores, website, and only maintaining their contract with Starbucks; soon that will be the only place to get their tea. They’re getting out of the niche loose-leaf tea market. I think Amazon put them OOB.

2 Likes

I mean I like tea but I’m partially Irish so theres that
But i just don’t get to make it much as coffee is cheap and good and good tea here is hard to find or not cheap sooooo theres that

2 Likes

So they’ll likely keep the MoA store but close the rest. How interesting. And yup on the Amazon thing.

2 Likes

amazon is killing everyone

1 Like

In a way its rough. In order to stay alive in today’s market you need to do a better job than amazon at whatever niche you are trying to fill, and pray they don’t compete with you.

2 Likes

Good. It’s eating every place like an amoeba; the places that do a shitty job at stuff but only exist because its a niche so they get away with it.

I like supporting Ma n’ Pa shops, but when they do bad job, should I still support them? I argue no.

So time is changing from “I need to deliver this product”, to focus on, “I need to deliver this product well, or someone else will”.

1 Like

as a broad statement amazon is getting to big for their own good but they are there because they do a good so ???

2 Likes

Its getting to the point where its just its just way more convenient to get everything from Amazon, my brother just orders everything he needs through Amazon prime without even looking anywhere else first just because its way less hassle for him and he doesn’t even have to leave the house.

3 Likes

On top of they usually have the best price for stuff

1 Like