The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Nice not bad, still gonna spend that 20k or save it for later activities?

1 Like

gotta save it for travels and what not.

1 Like

Good choice, 20k should last you quite a while yet.

1 Like

if the dark brotherhood keep it up i might be able to go on a spending spree again XD

1 Like

kek yeah strange when you actually want assassins to attack you XD

1 Like

Its not my fault they make me filthy rich XD

though after that spending spree i feel like a god now. im hitting almost everything first try :smiley:

1 Like

Its like the unofficial bank of Morrowind XD

I love how OP you can get in long blades, is fun just striking down everything without a care in the world.

1 Like

you think long blades are OP? you should get into blunt weapons or alchemy. both are heavily broken XD

1 Like

So Iā€™ve heard, never really got into those very much in Morrowind, when I play it again I may have to check that out and make the most OP character ever :smiley:

1 Like

alchemy is broken in the sense that its based purely around INT so INT potions raise your alchemy skill so you use the raised alchemy skill to raise INT even further. can get to the point where you crash the game. 4k+ strength potions, athletics so high you never come down, etc.

1 Like

lmao yeah that would be pretty amazing though, when I do it maybe I wonā€™t go that far but still should be good.

1 Like

Hai peoples
probably is the only one up atm but still lol.

Oh also.

Huh, cool build and interesting tests. 2400G sitd around a 750 Ti which isnt bad at all.

@wolfleben tag as you might find it interesting as well.

Good morning crew! :smiley:

Iā€™m starting my weekend off right, with pancakes!

3 Likes

Nice.
Currently just at work lol. woooo

Good morning people. whats up?

3 Likes

hti me with your best shot

2 Likes

Waking up then falling asleep again then waking up again and so on

2 Likes

Listening to some music while wrestling with my Nextcloud instance, it doesnā€™t want to update from 12 to 13 when I import a new container. just gonna try a manual update on a running container and see how that works.

2 Likes

at work on a day I have 2 clients, both are in the afternoonā€¦ Iā€™m here because I need to answer the phone in case it ringsā€¦ it doesnā€™t fucking ring

So Iā€™m bored as shitā€¦ no audio on this computer so I canā€™t watch anything, only games are the old windows ones like solitaire/minesweeper but thatā€™s only entertaining for 5 minutes.

Edit:
And the only reason I have any clients today is because boss lady threw them in there for meā€¦ itā€™s a wasted day.

3 Likes