The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

So…seen any psychos with hockey masks yet?
Or are have you been approached by members of BLANKET?

2 Likes

Hello lounge

1 Like

hi there

whats going on in your part of the world?

Still mostly waking up, Watching the rest of the LTT Studio Tour video and having something to eat. Sister got me some sausage rolls from the local bakery :smiley:

Lucky. Ive got more BLTs though

1 Like

their really good, just got out of the oven not too long ago so their still warm and crispy, BLTs are still nice though

KInda surprised i didnt get a “More BLTs?” reaction XD. is like the 3rd-4th time ive mentioned eating BLTs in the past couple of weeks XD

1 Like

lol I really didn’t think much of it until you just mentioned it there, maybe you just really like BLTs its normal at this point XD

MOAR BLTs!

btw, those image searches for BLTs are infuriating. As soon as you add something like turkey, salmon or some other shit to it it’s no longer a BLT. Just like a grilled cheese sandwich with some other shit thrown on it is no longer a grilled cheese, it’s a melt.

1 Like

Hi
Just got up lol, eating and then will stream for a while before heading to work for a 12 hour or whatever shift. Yesterday ended up doing a 13

2 Likes

There is only one true type of BLT

2 Likes

What MORE BLTs :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s mostly a plate, but kay :stuck_out_tongue:

ok going live with Holdfast Nations at War :smiley: twitch.tv/caveman12342
(will be live shortly just tweaking a few bot settings and whatnot)

Floatplane was never designed with the intent to replace youtube. Its their as a backup because linus treats the youtube channels as a actual company. This means not putting all your eggs in one basket by just completely trusting that youtube will keep you afloat. They could lose adsense and sponsors and i would be 100% certain that linus has a plan to deal with it

2 Likes

1 Like

Time to get a new phone.

i did a few things lol https://streamelements.com/caveman12342/commands

2 Likes

“Must be 18+ to join.”
Kinky, eh?

2 Likes