The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

1 Like

How did you find a video of my brother playing CSGO :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And you never hit him with a chair?
How?

1 Like

lol trust me Iā€™ve thought about it but heā€™s bigger than me and donā€™t want to anger the beast.

You can use that as an advantage. Just need a clever plan.

1 Like

lol Iā€™ve already thought of that, I own the network in this house and lets just say sometimes while playing he might just randomly lose connection to the server :joy:

1 Like

Queue: ICH WILL UNREAL TOURNAMENT SPIELEN rage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wakng up sick is always terribleā€¦

Also these pens I got arenā€™t great. As a writer Iā€™m very picky with pens. Extra Fine or Extra Fine Needle Point are my preferred. These were Fineā€¦ Except noā€¦ all wrong. I expect a crisp tight line and to get a blob flow. All wrong. Quest for pen must go on. Probably just going to order them from online. Maybe Zebra brand has what I want.

1 Like

Pen Update:
Zebra is a no go.

However after scouring the internet. This pen might be what Iā€™m looking for:

.38 yeahā€¦ that might work. Order one set, will report when I get them next week.

2 Likes

Epic outline news:
Dietys and religion have been set. Naming them was easy, figuring out the aspects, rites, beliefs, and practices was the tricky bit. I did the tricky bit before naming.

I also get to write against what is the norm in a way.
In the majority of modern entertainment Fairies have and are done in a very child friendly wayā€¦
Thatā€™s all you are getting from me on that for now.

2 Likes

LuL so I found out today if any pipes freeze at work I can use a freaking Flame thrower to unfreeze them in the winter if need be. (The ones outside anyway). Fuck yeah lol.

In other news everythingā€™s lining up Nice for Quakecon so that should be nice not having to worry about much.

Whats up all?

1 Like

Iā€™d take any excuse to get to use the Flame thrower :smiley:

Not too much, mostly watching youtube and stuff.

1 Like

uuuuuggghhh 3 more days and tomorrow is going to be 92f

Pfft
Ive been working in 110-200 degree temps at work, 92 is nothing.
That said having to do physical work gets real tiring real fast but just walking around and such is whatever

Related; been getting burnt from the oil burns lool. Said 150+ degree heat gives me minor ā€¦ Well, its the same as sunburn, but not from the sun. Which is annoying. But tolerable.
Also on a vaguely related note will probably be learning how to blacksmith at some point here as Iā€™m already used to really hot temps and I also like making things so yeah.

images

I used to deal with industrial ovens, wtf are you doing

Recycling oil plant
Posted a while back but these are the columns

And the job basically entails ā€¦ Well, if its mechanically related, thereā€™s probably something here that uses that lol. Pumps, pipes, vacuum, etc etc. And the burning oil in those columns can get to 500+ degrees.
Also I can use a flamethrower lol.

1 Like

Also soonTM on some AMD things happening :smiley:
Well, I think so anyway. If it is what I think theres another 9am so :smiley:

In other news work is shut down again. Lol rip. Shouldnt be too long though till running again. Hopefully.

What do you do when someone calls you out? Buckle down harder XD

1 Like

lol they really went all out on this, nothing instills trust in a company more than multiple threads of baseless legal action :confused:

THREADRIPPAH today i think lol
launch in a few weeks, too bad it is literally the day after QC LuL
not that i would even get one but meh

2 Likes