The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

My anus is not ready lol

2 Likes

woot
just sold one of the elitebooks i listed locally for $70 in 16 hours :smiley:
was just a dual core i5 but 8gb ram, and 750gb hdd so. still.
also sellingmy 390x (hopefully) tomorrow so that will be nice
i could sell off some of my older hardware on redditā€¦ meh?
it didnā€™t sell on twitter or discord so oh well

eyebrows%20hinting

2 Likes

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/563fe05fe4b0bcc74e2a0b8d/t/563ff1e0e4b040da96989c84/1447031268394/g1380237020332471763.jpg?format=750w

still not as bad as computex or CES but still lol

1 Like

lol yes and this is only for the unboxing and details too, imagine weā€™ll get this all over again very soon XD

1 Like

Stunt double at the live performance of Terminator 2.

1 Like

Oh please no. Those are so fucking useless and redundant. With actual reviews (benchmarks) at least not everybody uses the same configuration.

1 Like

This is kinda why I always tend to watch Gamers Nexus first as to spite not having the product and being under AMDs embargo they had all the information and it was clearly layed out.

2 Likes

Itā€™s all just ā€œread off a spec sheet and show off the fluff you got as a techtuberā€ with those press kits that nobody else gets, so whatā€™s the fucking point?

Its pretty much extra marketing to get people talking about the product, thats really all there is to it.

In other words: the despicable hype train.

1 Like

I just find it useful to know the actual specs and that.
Otherwise itā€™s just stupid hype

1 Like

Thatā€™s only 400-500 degrees warmer than here is sometimes LuL
Whereas compared to most places its like 800-900 warmer.

Unless its high quality steel which isā€¦ 2000* warmer or more either way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I posted Some Movie Recommendations.

3 Likes

You should probably watch the Practice PROG Judge Night on Wednesday after 16 00 ET. Iā€™m going to write out the next PROG starting at that time in the thread itself. Iā€™d normally do it outside but I keep delaying and delaying. So Iā€™m forcing myself into a box to do the next PROG. There will be two more after this one.

3 Likes

World record clocks. At least, according to HWBot.

1 Like

And then theres Der8auer lol.

Bet I win on cost/performance though. $5.50 vs $4,606 in CPUs alone. So is EPYC 838x faster? (It would score 231,288CB multi if it were.)

You must not take jokes well

1 Like

Let me know when you tell the joke.