The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

have you tried csgo?

2 Likes

Had to go to the passport office in Durham City to collect my new passport and this is it. Not too had for a government building.

Also bonus thereā€™s ducks :smiley:

2 Likes

Woot. At the airport now. Phenom MATX computer in the suitcase is all checked in and everything and Iā€™m just waiting for my 1pm flight. Sister is already through security for her 11am flight. Also getting a few GPUs and some 775 gear today so should be interesting. And then Iā€™m off to dallas.

3 Likes

Ordered my first washing machine today. The other one is broken (I suspect the pump motor to be the culprit). Well, it lasted 7 years. Only annoying thing now is waiting for the new one (6-9 business days but I didnā€™t get a call for the date yet).

1 Like

Finally at the Airbnb and all thar now. Has internet, food (though only a little, is for free with the stay), can bring pets if you feel like it, etc etcā€¦ I dont think Iā€™m ever staying at a hotel again unless I need to lol. Or if its super cheap at a hotel but even then meh?

In any case have now gotten a 560 TI for my build, to go with the 2400G, as even though its 1gb probably is as fast/faster than the 2400G APU.
And my sisters rig with the phenom has a 660 Ti now so we are both pretty well set for 1080P anyway. Unless i find a crazy deal at Goodwill computer works or something GPU wise.
Still. Am here now.

Also Lmfao the model F keyboard is the only thing that even raised questions. Literally had a built PC in the one checked bag but they didnt even take that one apart. But the thiccccc Model F had to be sent through the Xray twice to make sure it was just a keyboard lmao.

also tag of @kewdude007 for reasons

3 Likes

YEET

staying in suite with jajone and co was 196 for four days

I expect a massive sausage fest and nothing less

4 Likes

200 but yep
I still have a spot there but wonā€™t be staying other than perhaps storing booze because the hotel people are massive cunts about it LuL

Finally got around to moving stuff

3 Likes

Nice Furnace array :smiley:

1 Like

not mine, itā€™s a youtube video. I wouldā€™ve had it automated :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

SoonTM

1 Like

Oh also. The 775 boards I got were both EVGA. A 780 I and 750I. With a QX6850 EE and a Q6600. Also 8gb 1066 ram in one and iirc like 4gb of 800 in the other but might be 8gb of 800 in it.
And the above 660 TI + 560 Ti. All for a really good deal of $100. Noice. Definitely keeping most of it. Well the 780i + QX6850 and the 660 TI for sure. But the GPUs are coming in handy for QC.

Now this; is a keyboard. Lmao.

That thicc thing though.

1 Like

Not thicc enough.

2 Likes

Thing sounds like a damn machine gun lmao. But yep

1 Like

i would love to work a office job and bring that thing in lol

3 Likes

Murder all your coworkers with the machine gun keyboard LuL

1 Like

Just heard itā€¦

And I thought my oetemu blues keyboard was fairly bad already.

3 Likes

Writing Epic outline news:
Iā€™ve written the outline for 9 chapters so far. Got a lot of good ground cover. Iā€™m planning on 15 to 20 chapters but I need to finish the outline before I start it. Also once I finish this outline, Iā€™m going to write a new one for the 2nd arc of Samā€™s Wasteland Within.

On a separate note:
Iā€™ll be posting some tv show recommendations tomorrow after work. The reason Iā€™m not doing it today is cause itā€™s about time for me to go to sleep.

3 Likes

780i inherits the ability to kill DRAM from 680i if the FSB is over 450MHz. Be careful if you plan to do an FSB OC.