The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Going to have lasagna for dinner. Also a bit better today.

3 Likes

I think I went to bed a little earlier than I have beenā€¦ so like 3:30am

1 Like

I sent to bed at 5ish and woke up at 6:30. About 2 hours into my shift i forced my boss to let me take my lunch break early and took a half hour nap XD

1 Like

No writing happened tonight cause while Iā€™m better Iā€™m not at the I can write better state.

Writing now Iā€™d people end up write one page about a fish. Yes fish. Fish. Fish. Fish.

See not at well enough to write cause it just defaults to fish.
Why? I grew up eating seafood: fish.

Warframe news: Almost at the point I can take the MR 12 test. Woot. Warframe Fighter is out butā€¦ I donā€™t have enough in game points to buy it yet. Oh a friend of mine gave me the parts to build Akstiletto Prime which was very nice of them. Iā€™m working on leveling them.

Going to sleep now.

3 Likes

Broke out my old Driod Razr M, for use as a camera and seondary phone as my LG G5 camera is ded now (and my G5 is also dying slowly but meh).
Indestructible little thing, actually still holds up fairly well performance wise. Nothing crazy but still.

2 Likes

My G5 also broke not too long ago, had a manufacturing defect on the screen and it eventually started to peel off, sent it in for repair/replacement under warranty and should get it back by the end of this week though.

2 Likes

Mine cracked on the top corner; which accelerated the already slowly dying display rip. It has screen burn in like crazy now (whereas previously it sometimes just happened when watching live streams with lots of stationary parts, or etc.)

Which is kind of sad but oh well. Might just get a Nokia phone; though Iā€™d prefer to wait until the next gen phone drops if possible as the current top end Nokia is a side grade or so from the G5ā€¦ Though mines half dead so is upgrade either wayā€¦ But still lol.

1 Like

This is what happened to my phone and is why I sent it away under a warranty claim, I thought it mightā€™ve been a one off for my phone but if yours has it too its not looking very good for the G5, hopefully my replacement will last just as long as my current one did though.

Semi unrelated;
Using this Motorola RAZR M makes me sad that they donā€™t make phones the way they did right up until the pixel basically lol.
Android is clean of most bloatware, doesnā€™t have performance issues just from said bloatware, it works quite well and the phone itself is nigh indestructible, and so on.
This only has a dual core and 1gb ram and still performs well because no shit on it extra LuL.
Also not that it matters a lot but the auto correct only fixes spelling errors and isnā€™t that dumb which is nice.

Oh well.

Also the camera is quite alright. If not awesome.

Though canā€™t really tell how good the pics are because of how low res the phone display is (960x540) but still lol.
Above pic is meh
better pic, this is what remains of the heresy, lol

2 Likes

Them heat spreaders tho.

3 Likes

The ones on the earlier posted 780I motherboard are not only as big. But also have a fan on them lol. Will post a pic of that one in a bit. Probably testing it shortly.

In other news I have mixed feelings about streamingā€¦ I enjoy hanging out with people in chat and whatnot but i also really donā€™t care about streaming all that muchā€¦
Unless things like this are happening, Lmfao. Zoey (yeaboom)'s stream this morning was amazing.

In any case good (morning? ) all lol

I guess my phone decided it was going to use flash all the time now lol
In any case

1 Like

Elite Dangerous: Chapter 3 comes on out August 28th
Me: But it isnā€™t space legsā€¦ so still going to be in my ship at the spaceportā€¦ 3 years and counting.
The Spaceport has had a disappearance of waffles on a daily basis for 3 years. [Not canon but it is something my character would do. All the characters I roleplay as like waffles.]

2 Likes

in other news

noice

also
daaamn. might get a 1080 Ti at some point soonish lol.

1 Like

@ThatBootsGuy I passed the MR 12 test the first time. Woot.

1 Like

So the hbo is making a Watchmen tv show and it is offically happening, my thoughts after the image:

ā€¦ The only problem with the Zack Snyder film was the sex scene: in the comic they were in costume. Also the music made it weird for the scene. Otherwise the film is almost a one for one adaption. Except:

GIANT SPACE SQUAD IS MADE TO LOOK LIKE IT ATTACKED vs itā€™s DR MANHATTANā€™S FAULT

Am I going to watch this? I mean I saw the movieā€¦ Iā€™ll give the first episode a try and see what I think.

1 Like

Fucking christ there is alot of cops out tonight lol. was 7 some at the nearby gas station and i saw another 3-4 on the road when i was heading home XD

2 Likes

oh shit, something must be going on for there to be that many around?

1 Like

Is fairly typical for a friday night but is more than usual

1 Like

oh I sort of forgot it was a Friday XD still might be something, usually around here there is a lot of them if fights break out at clubs/pubs and stuff.

1 Like