lel yes makes a change for a difference that mods are more active.
Eden and Alamar have actually gotten onto people all within the last 2 days
Ok…
Kek
Also that makes 3 mods who actually do something k
What about the rest lol…
And why now and not literally the past 3+ years
Oh well.
eden got onto to people for making death threats towards ajit pai
alamar yelled at people for bickering and being off topic
I seen that ajit pai stuff, was on the brink of getting really bad before Eden went down hard on it.
didnt help that kewl kinda egged it on some XD
As always kek
yep thats his style, slightly crosses the line to start something and backs off as usual.
KEWL: “Hail Trump”
Some Random: “I fucking hate trump”
KEWL: “Talking about politics is against the rules”
XD
Massive KEK, that is exactly Kewl in a nutshell.
Which amuses me as he’s super shy and mellow in person but still.
isnt that the case with almost all introverts though?
Also “At the Gates” is a new metal band im starting to like 
neat. i might check them out. haven’t really listened to metal as much as I used to though.
Partially that partially if he actually said some stupid stuff like that irl probably would get at the very least punched in the face by someone probably rofl
So yes?
i cant wait until quake con then ![]()
I’d travel all the way there from the UK just to see that 
they are good if you like metal that kicks ass
I don’t think (I might be wrong but still) that anyones that dumb to do any of the above mentioned things IRL but I mean if they are … I’m sure there would be at least a few people willing to do that lol