The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I dont mind stuff like that because its fun. Sure it might not be the most immersive thing but you dont have to have complete immersion 100% of the time

2 Likes

This is a post

3 Likes

lel that is it, top quality post :like:

Donā€™t you meanā€¦

2 Likes

no

donā€™t listen to him, your the only one i trust

1 Like

Twas joke :stuck_out_tongue:

In other news St Patrickā€™s day and when I ship out are pretty close to each other so am doing a party on St Patrickā€™s day so should be fun.
Going to my old work today to pick up my last check (if it hasnā€™t been mailed that is, in any case I will be able to grab a few beers by bringing back some growlers so yeah) and then might use the free movie tickets after.
Also HI.

2 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Brief Writing Update 2

Project Space:
I want to clarify why typing up is taking so long. It is partly cause Iā€™m adding to it as I type it. The other is Iā€™ll be massively reworking several of the earlier chapters. What is this rework? I canā€™t tell you without spoiling things. Let me put it this way - The story was bleak and dark to start with. Now because of the rework I have plan it will stay that way. This story main theme is confirmation and it must maintain the tone I set at the beginning throughout the story.
I am writing the story from Chapter 8 as if those changes have already been done. It has resulted it fixing many issues I had with the story.

End update.

THE LINE BREAK TOOL DOESNā€™T WORK. ALL IS LOST.

Reinstalling Windows 10 on a spare pcā€¦ It did have it but an update installed the wrong driver so I had to reinstall. This is my media pc. The media for the PC is in an external hard drive enclosure so those files are safe and sound. The media also have 4 redundant back ups I made because I donā€™t want to ever loose these media files.

3 Likes

I may need to resort of making a PNG of a line so I can have a Line break when I need it. Yet Iā€™m partly lazy so this may not happen.

2 Likes

How about video game newsā€¦? Yes just cause I was away for a monthish doesnā€™t mean I wasnā€™t tapped into video game news or tv and film news either.

Anyway.

Two games to watch this year:

Control

and

The Outer Worlds

As to when they are coming? Probably Fall. They donā€™t have a release date except 2019. So Iā€™m guessing both are coming this Fall.

Control came about as a result of Remedy asking a very important question: What is a Remedy game mean now? A strange question to ask but it lead to them making what looks to be a unique and visually stunning game. They also made it as result of the rough relationship they have with Microsoft over Alan Wake and Quantum Break. Quantum Break was a tipping point and Remedy realized they needed to do something different. Control is the first time Remedy has made a game where the lead is a female protagonist. It is not the first time they have had a well written female character (see Max Payne 1 and 2, Alan Wake, Alan Wake American Nightmare and Quantum Breakā€¦ Yeah Theyā€™ve had one in all of those games.) The hype is very real for me on this game. I joined the official discord for the game so Iā€™m on the bleeding edge of news for it.

The Outer Worlds. Did you like Fallout New Vegas? Do you KOTOR II? Do you like Obsidian Entertainment? Cause they are making this Space RPG. Yeah a a space RPG. The game is made using Unreal Engine 4. It is not a AAA title. It is considered in between indie and AAA. Obsidian has stated you will not have romantic relationships in this game. Even so the game is old school and gives you freedom to play how you want. There will be a character customization. The trailer for the game hit all the right notes. Also allowed them to throw shade at Bethesda. This game is on my watch list.

3 Likes

huh?

so a AA game

1 Like

Just watched Aquaman with the free movie tickets, itā€™s actually really good. Possibly one of the best DC films Iā€™ve seen in some time (yeah thatā€™s a low bar but still lol).

aquaman was probably the best choice for a DC movie as it being aquaman it should automatically fail but any effort put into it will be magnified

1 Like

Itā€™s actually a good ā€¦ Well, decent action movie (if you like hero movies itā€™s good, if not itā€™s still decent) and way better than any previously made DC movie since the actually good Batman movies in the 2000s lol.
And it has a logical (if very sci-fi) storyline so.

It was kindof cheesy at a couple of points but overall for me was a good movie (maybe 7 or 8/10)
So yeah.

what in the actual fuck, intel, lmao.

its bigger than freaking dual socket boardsā€¦ for one CPU

4 Likes

Here at intel we are celebrating our new 14++nm node with our new eatx++ form factor

4 Likes

It needs to be that big so the case can conceal the water chiller behind it XD

4 Likes

You know how you use to be able to put a line in discourse to break things up and it would show the line?

Well it is gone.

See Example of where Lines had been but now arenā€™t there:
Example

1 Like