The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Not in the Americas?

I’m just getting breakfast.

1 Like

Europe. Same as @Michael but he confirmed to the NA time zones.

What’s for breakfast?

Just had some crispy duck w/ bean sprouts and rice for lunch.

1 Like

Filing Quarterly returns… much fun…

Money is good though.

2 Likes

Oatmeal with brown sugar, a blueberry muffin, a banana and some orange juice.

1 Like

Sounds awfully healthy.
Where’s the bacon?

I also had oatmeal, just some maple and brown sugar though with a couple of cups of coffee.
And yes it’s noon and I just ate breakfast, lol.
I really need to switch my sleep schedule to getting up at 4am but I have a couple months before I need to do that so meh.

1 Like

Was bored. Organized my keyboard collection.

Also cleaning/organizing the rest of my tech over today…
How’s everyone else doing?

1 Like

Playing Zelda on the Switch attempting to go through all the side/shrine quests I’ve had piling up, there’s 28 of them and thats only the ones I’ve found yet.

2 Likes

Is this your new Skyrim?

1 Like

yep and in many respects its better than Skyrim too. has more going on and interesting places to explore.

3 Likes

Haha. Much cleaner.

(And yes I still have two brand new Pip-boy masks but after the heresy that was 76 they are just going to sit there until I feel like either throwing them away or selling them lol. I have one opened one that I use during Halloween, it for some reason scares people :P)

1 Like

It’s almost like skyrims storylines were super boring and the side quests were all the same :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What? Go fetch priceles artifact from this “dangerous” crypt that looks and plays that same as all the others

3 Likes

1 Like

Oh, brave hero, please, lend us your strength! Go fetch us some bear hides. Nevermind the impending doom from your main story line.

Same in WoW.
It’s like everyone forgot you helped defeating a force that threatened the whole universe…and you’re back to killing lowly enemies, even swap your top of the line epic or even legendary tier gear for some uncommon/rare stuff that puts your former gear to shame.

3 Likes

Has spare cell phone that isn’t being used. Wonders: Could I use that just with a google voice number and wi fi?

The Answer is yes because I just did it. So I have two phone numbers now. This project was for giggles mostly to see if I could. Now the trick is that phone can only uses the wi fi to make calls by google hangouts which uses my google voice number. Will I carry both phones with me? For a bit to continue the experiment.

3 Likes

FUCK Windows 10!

3 Likes

Yes that is the appropriate response, whats it done now?

2 Likes

Broke itself to the point where it needs to reinstalled

1 Like

RIP thats gonna be fun and its a wonder why Microsoft fired their entire QA team. :frowning:

I keep a dd image of my Windows install to the point where its mostly setup for instances like this and it saves a ton of time. might be worth looking into encase it happens again.