The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Just go an email from Amazon regarding the amount of things I sent back in 2018. Not surprised (over 26).
And again I spent some time listing all items with the order numbers and explanations why I sent them back.
The majority was due to items arriving damaged (CD cases with cracks and books with damaged covers/pages).

I’ll have to see what their response is.

Edit: Yup, same “we just asked to see how we can improve our shop and offer better service to our customers” response as last year and the year before.

I still don’t buy it. Sounds more like a way to bust people who send stuff back for no reason and don’t remember why they sent it back. I remember ever single one of them cause in 90% of the cases the products were either damaged or defective.

Edit: not really satisfied with that answer. contacted Amazon to get a more detailed one (maybe even an honest one but I doubt that).

2 Likes

Day 3 of no propane

I’ve not frozen to death in my sleep as of yet. The clouds of smoke emanating from my mouth remind me of my last cigar. Somehow the pipes haven’t frozen, though the water on the counter feels like it came from a fridge. I hope they deliver propane soon.

Thankfully this little space heater has been chugging along keeping my room at a sweltering 60F. And the 2 comforters with 4 blankets on top certainly help.

3 Likes

So annoyed. City was doing snow plowing from 7am until noon… And it was so loud I got barely any sleep rip.

1 Like

I mean it’s not like you sent back 100+ things like some people do that run scamming operations so don’t know why they are bothering you… Especially considering a good chunk of your returns are from amazon messing up the shipping and breaking the things lol

1 Like

Yeah. Maybe it’s the order to return ratio that triggered some program. About 90% of what I sent back could’ve been prevented by proper packing and delivery guys not throwing it around. I told them a bunch of times and they said they’d relay it to their logistics department. Nothing changed until late December last year when they apparently switched from cardboard envelopes to those bubble wrap envelopes (which are still shit for books).

And it’s hardly my fault when they ship a keyboard with just the product packaging and the key come loose and it gets dents (hooray for metal chassis). I even told them to put the replacement shipping in transport packaging (they didn’t).

2 Likes

I mean you’re not wrong

2 Likes

Spring 2019

[Switch eShop] Panty Party :kappa:

3 Likes

Fuck me I’m going down the YouTube creator black hole help

wanna elaborate?

The bastards convinced me to start making my own videos so I slapped a channel together from the dusty remains of my old account from almost a decade ago.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the name suggested more fun than what it actually looks like. Don’t really have a panty fetish.
:frowning:

got a link?

Fuck…off to bed and calling my dentist in the morning. The tooth he said was fine now is back at it again…for the 2nd time now after it was supposed to be fixed. If it was a wisdom tooth, fuck it, pull it out. But this one would need a replacement of some sorts. Not sure how much that would cost and how long I’d need to wait.
Sharks have it good…

1 Like

Yes, but I’m not actually promoting it yet until I get the banner, final logo, and intro video completed.

3 Likes

Probably a good idea to link it at some point though as I tried manually searching it and couldn’t find it :stuck_out_tongue:
Lots of search results (and yt being yt) for that channel name so

Yeah it’s not actually finalized on YouTube’s search algorithm yet. Hell they haven’t even updated the channel logo to the current beta one that I slapped together in paint, and it’s been over 6 hours.

3 Likes

So far John Wick 3 is the only film I plan to see this year so far.

3 Likes

I wanna see Avengers End Game only to see if it will hold a candle upto infinity war

Damn. Your gonna make me search for it

Man, I could really go for some hamberders and covfefe but I ordered Chinese instead.

What’s everyone up to?
I keep forgetting about time zones now that I have a somewhat “normal” sleep pattern (due to semi-regular dentist appointments). This means I’m awake when everybody else here is asleep sad pepe.