The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I mean… here’s some stats for global rank distribution:

I was thinking I was maybe top 10% as a stretch but damn…

Diamond 2 in Rumble, Diamond 1 in Doubles btw

This table seems more accurate than the bar graph

So its like Dje4321 Peak where the more stoned i am the better i play

@Dynamic_Gravity =P

3 Likes

lel I’m sure I’ve been on the reciving end of this and its not pretty, could be doing alright one minute but the next your laser fucking focused and i can’t get a shot in because you bring out the secret weapon XD

1 Like

:oregano:

1 Like

its simple yet very effective, the winners bring :oregano: to a gunfight XD

Nobody wants to shoot the guy who pitched in.

1 Like

Except the police. Then they sprinkle cocaine over the body.

My first ting bill came in and its not that much cheaper than what i was paying before which was around 38 by the time taxes and everything were done.

4/5. Perfect customer service but only really good if you never use your phone though. Not sure if price/usage goes down when you use more.

3 Likes

How much data is their “Plan Data Usage M”?
$35 sounds like a lot to me for a single person, but then again, prices for phone plans are terrible in the US.

I use H2O which works off the AT&T network. Unlimited everything for $27/mo if you do auto-pay, $30 if you don’t do the auto pay. Works decent enough, just use Google voice for when I’m in a place with internet and no signal anyway.

1 Like

Nope. AT&T dropped their 2G network so i cant use anything based on their network.

3 Likes

My current plan here is not dissimilar to that, I get unlimited calls/SMS and 20GB of data for around $26/mo which I almost certainly wouldn’t go over given my usage.

2 Likes

Can’t decide lunch today. Suggestions?

Burger from a burger place… Not fast food, is always good.
Yesterday I had a double cheeseburger + bacon + BBQ sauce + jalapeno cream cheese spread from a local dive bar and it was amazing.

3 Likes

Could get Pizza? I’m not allowed it anyone so at least someone else can enjoy it.

2 Likes

Philly cheese steak

3 Likes

It’s gotta have cheese whiz on it… so much better than any other cheese like provolone because it just flows all through it so well. Down in Philly that is the traditional way they make 'em and can confirm it’s just better.

might be getting a keycap set named Unicorn tears soontm, totally didn’t just buy it because of the name rofl. also sadly the one sampler of cigars i got is delayed until prbably next week, makes sense though because of the weather but still.

otherwise been playing a mix of moar World of Warships (destroyers are trollish now, lol) and some Mount & blade… whats everyone else doing?

1 Like

Just got back from my errands and relaxing

1 Like

My fav burger place. The only Burgers where ketchup or mustard are not only unnecessary but make it worse.

4 Likes