The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Wouldnt anyway. Could harm my job

1 Like

ye naturally releasing person information is probably a bad idea for any job.

1 Like

Are you required to check HDDs before recycling them?

nope. We dont even check them. They just go in a bin and the bin goes to someone else

1 Like

tfw you beat hearthstone’s dungeon run with a sub-optimal shrine whilst drunk as fuck:

I wonder if my brain works better while drunk because it only focuses in on 1 particular thing rather than going all over the place :thinking:

3 Likes

Alcohol is your Adderall.

3 Likes

and weed is my friend

3 Likes

Really wanted to go to bed earlier today…aaaand it’s 9am.
Even when I set some alarms to go off in a few hours I suspect I’ll sleep right through them and wake up somewhere around 6pm.
Which isn’t that bad, as it means I shift the cycle a little bit which allows me to be awake on Friday when I have an appointment in the morning.
Just means that for now I’m back to “sleeping all day, being awake all night”.
Needs to be seen how soon I have to fix that in case I get signed up for some course on Friday.

Amazon is being retarded again.
Sent my first Rat 2 back for replacement cause it had scratches and dents. They received it on the same day brought it to the post office.
Now they send me an email stating that since I haven’t sent back the replacement they’re gonna charge me for it. What? I never requested to send it back for a refund.
Should be sorted out after a chat with their customer support but I’m not too sure about that. Customer support guy replied only with copy/paste phrases and broken German…
Hiring workers for cheap but Bezos still cashes in big time…

huh… seems the cigar order is on hold until I call them because it’s a first time order. Hopefully my reception here holds out for that call. It’s a pretty big order lol.

3 Likes

Pics of the 100 TVs we got in yesterday

Ground Level

Up High

About 16’x8’x4’ in size lol. With the small pile that was there before there is probably 120-140 TVs in that area and that doesnt include whats outside of that area

2 Likes

Working in the inner city today. Nothing good to say about it.

Wish I were riding the trails…

3 Likes

its always too noisy and everyone’s in a rush in the city, you can never just take a minute.

4 Likes

This is why I live in the sticks. Only real downside is everything closes really early and there’s only 1 place that delivers food which also closes early. 11pm on a friday or saturday 10pm every other day, and those are the places that are “open late”…

3 Likes

That’s about the same here too for food delivery and I live in the city.
Even the Domino’s we have now closes at 11pm (midnight on Saturday).
Can’t even think of a single shop that’s open 24/7.

I guess I’m lucky, I live between farmland on one side and an industrial zone on the other which also has a 24/7 supermarket. can walk there at night within 20 minutes, get what I need to be out again. its nice and quiet with hardly anyone there to get in your way.

1 Like

I live in one of the outer districts with industrial zones on 2 sides which are very quiet during night, the populated areas on the other 2 sides are far more noisy cause people are shit and don’t care about others around them.

Oh wait, gas stations should be open 24h but there sure are a lot of exceptions.
I’m not even sure if shops in train stations/the airport are open 24h. They just get to open on Sundays too.

I guess that’s a good thing though cause it keeps noise down at night (fewer reasons for people to go outside) and in some areas I wouldn’t even go outside at night to buy something if I had the opportunity.

2 Likes

I don’t know, we have a 24/7 McDonalds and chicken nuggets at 3AM are awfully tempting XD

2 Likes

Only places like walmart and gas stations are open 24/7. If its after 10PM and you want todo something then your shit out of luck

2 Likes

Goes out for 20pcs Nuggies n Hunny Mussy sauce
Comes home with half a Nuggy and bruises/broken nose cause chads got him

2 Likes