The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

It’s good with sausages of any kind.
Maybe on sandwiches.
Oh, and simple burgers (like Burger King’s cheeseburger)

2 Likes

well if you swear its that good maybe I will try it then.

2 Likes

There are different types. You don’t have to start with the spiciest/most sour one. There are more sweet ones too.
Personally, I didn’t like French’s when I tried it with sausages. Too sour for dipping. Maybe good on burgers.

@Dje4321 next time you have bratwurst try some onion mustard (mustard with finely chopped onions, pepper, a pinch of curry). put that in a baguette or something close to a “cross” hot dog bun and you got yourself a bosna.

Onion mustard is also good with other savory sausages.
https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c3cd456b2927995cf744e0ebc3ff40be/5D4B713F/t51.2885-15/e35/51224314_2085827878168524_7982471832695447910_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com
This one’s a cheese filled wiener with bacon wrapped around it.

3 Likes

Bastards. I guess tonight im eating mcdonalds (No pic. Phone dead. Way to hungry and stoned to wait for it to charge)

2 McChickens, 4 Pc Chicken Nugget, Medium Fry, 1 Large DP

2 Likes

Sorry not sorry. You might’ve out done my nuggets though XD

1 Like

how so?

I only got nuggets and you got McChickens, fries and everything

1 Like

I got a card for free Jr frostys. Mmmm

2 Likes

Screw your nuggies and mustard. Imma get myself some (okay, a lot, I’m a fat bastard) Chinese delivery.
Chicken Szechuan style and sweet&sour chicken (don’t worry, it’s for today and tomorrow).

1 Like

Here goes another week of straight work

2 Likes

Do you enjoy your work?

Yes and no. Hate one job (think manager is lying to me about why i was demoted, and its retail). Other job is nice but the work is hard and laborsome.

Both part time?

ye

the fuck, they demoted you? :frowning: what was their reason? doesn’t seem like their in good position pissing off their staff.

No chance to get full time a the smashy one?

1 Like

already kinda is but doesnt pay well enough to be something i want permamently. Is nice atm but is nothing sustainable

2 Likes

That sucks…

Not the best but it should be fine for now

2 Likes

As long as it pays the bills and doesn’t completely drain mentally/physically.

1 Like