1 Like

Hey @SEP the Irish man himself

1 Like

Hello

@Dje4321 it works lol

2 Likes

So got done with GoT S8E3.

(Non spoiler thoughts)

Wish the night king fight was better but still great over all. Wished they would have given the show 2-3 more episodes because at this point it feels like they are kinda rushing through everything. Also worried about not getting a “After everything has ended” episode where it shows how the characters live their life after completing their life long quests

1 Like

good seems everyone wants to spoil End Game and GoT right now XD

I’m still not fully caught up to series 8 though, bad a binge watching stuff and always get distracted somewhere, I just need to sit down and get through it.

1 Like

wanna see how the books handle the end (Going to be VERY different for sure)

1 Like

oh ye from what I hear of the books things are vastly different, I mean there’s people alive that should should’ve died and outcomes of events were changed. Its good though, can go through the same stories from a new angle and have a different view of what could’ve happened.

1 Like

Yes. ,I’ve read all the books and I still remember them. I like them both.

2 Likes

Me as I leave very close to the person who owns the firm and their door as open:
Person who I had worked with in the past: Hey you’re leaving later now what’s the deal?
Me: I’m a team lead now. If my team leaves and there is something that needs to be filed, well I’ll stay to make sure it gets done.
Person: Okay. Later.
Me: Later.

Me in my car driving home: …Wait my boss just heard all of that. Should be fine.

1 Like

5 Likes

Was he paralyzed by the nugs or was he driving while under the influence of nugs

1 Like

Damn these drive-thru’s peddling their intoxicating substances.

1 Like

smh, all these young impressionable nugget eaters not knowing the costs of eating while driving

1 Like

@ThatBootsGuy I have some gaming news that affects you:

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/psyonix-is-joining-the-epic-family-/

3 Likes

The Epic store really needs to die.

1 Like

I never would’ve expected this, Steam is one of Rocket Leagues biggest platforms and to just pull it like that. I mean Its good that they’ll still have support for already purchased copies but I’d worry about them sticking to that much later down the line with exclusive Epic Store DLC/content maybe?

2 Likes

How to NOT disrupt the market.
What benefits will owners of the game have with this change?

I’m sorry for your loss my friend. I know the news is harsh but you had a right to know.

5 Likes