The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Is there any category that’s not indexed by search engines or available to unregistered users?

Not that I know of, I think NSFW and Politics and of course the staff category are the only ones that aren’t right now

1 Like

ftfy

2 Likes

Staff, Admin, Politics, and NSFW. The rest are public facing

2 Likes

moonshine aint really that big around here

1 Like

you make vodka with potatoes. Moonshine is corn. :wink:

RIP Me. Blew a head gasket on my car :sob:

1 Like

F how bad is it? gonna be expensive to repair it?

about $600 in parts

RIP all that just for a new gasket?

Not just the gasket. Might be some other more serious problem hidden problem i need to account for

Gonna ask my grandfather if he knows how to replace them. Problem is that its a 3 hour drive to his place :frowning:

If it can save you a bit of money its worth it, 3 hours? is your car still good enough to drive that far with these issues?

Thats the big question. Replaced the spark plugs (They were BAD) and need a oil change at some point so those should help it run better hopefully

2 Likes

ye, i take that its a very old car? hopefully its enough to get you by before it can get fixed at least.

So remember my insane battery testing method… well I’ll be using that method to test something I bought… it was on sale for a steal so I bit the bullet. Also I’ve been working overtime…
TLDR: There will be a review of a product I bought, once I get it and test/use it.

What is it… I’ll tease it and reveal it once I get it:

On a separate note I’ve been busy with working on the foundation/data for my story. I realized today I should probably have a section on Major Organizations and Minor Organizations. Along with another thing. I kinda realized the data I’m writing about is going to be like a book unto itself. Though I may not be as long as the book. Also it is part outline. Though I haven’t started that just yet. Soon.

1 Like

Not super old but neither new. 2009

ah, I’ve heard horror stories of people trying to maintain much older cars and keep coming into issues but 10 years isn’t that old for a car at all.

@Dje4321 how do you make an opt-in group for categories?

pretty much make the group, go to the category > Edit > Security, add the group with what permissions you want + remove the everyone permissions so only the group can access it.

2 Likes

Can you make groups only visible to certain trust levels?