The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

@Dje4321 may I inquire as to why you created your own corner… purely out of curiosity

want the long or short version?

Non-spoiler thoughts on Godzilla King of the Monsters:
TLDR - I just wanted an 1 hour and 30 film of Godzilla fighting other monsters. I didn’t get that.

The film is pretty good with the monster fights and I loved seeing modern takes on the classic monsters that took inspiration from the original design. The human story is… well contrived and boring. As a result the film comes out as okay. Which is just a little above MEH.

Would I recommend?: As a rental, yes. If you’re a Godzilla fan like me, still as a rental. But it isn’t a must watch.

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot to mention… My first base after tech school is going to be Travis AFB in California :smiley:

3 Likes

Because of how the timeline works out after discovering that my phone had location and time on the whole time, I figured out that I somehow lost nearly 3 hours where I have about 4 things I can remember total so there’s a distinct possibility that it wasn’t just alcohol. I don’t know how to feel about this…

It does make things a lot easier to understand why they happened though. Even if I have no idea what actually happened still.

1 Like

Yay

2 Likes

I need to make a watermark to add to my wallpapers cause I’ve seen my stuff pop up with no accreditation. To Photoshop I go.

3 Likes

Done.

The follow image has been enhanced and altered by me [Includes my watermark]:

Also this is with Ray Tracing on.

2 Likes

So im doing freelance work for a school (third party) and they needed a fuckton of feathers cut out of posterboard. My solution? Use a 80W CO2 laser cutter XD. (Pics Later. Left phone at house)

2 Likes

lol i mean I’d take any excuse to your an 80W CO2 laser cutter anyway XD

1 Like

ye. Its stupid fast to cut them out anyway. been 20 minutes(?) and already got a stack 2 inches thick

1 Like

fuck thats quick. is the cutter automated or you have to move it by hand?

depends on the workflow. Ive got it setup where i just push the posterboard into a corner and hit start and its cuts them all out of the entire piece. Most of the time you have to position the laser over the work peice, make sure the design is within the work piece, and a few other steps.

1 Like

neat so you can get it todo multiple feathers cuts per piece of posterboard in one ago?

1 Like

26 out of each peice and ive got 9 posterboards (and some change) to use.

1 Like

damn thats like 235 feathers, thank fuck you’ve got the laster cutter or that’d suck getting though them all.

1 Like

few didnt cut out entirely so need to go back over it with a exacto knife but is like 10 feathers

1 Like

only 10 feathers that need a touch up out of how many you’ve done is not a bad failure rate at all.

1 Like

that was only the first couple of sheets. Managed to get the settings tuned where they all got cut

2 Likes

American Bill for size (what i had on hand)

3 Likes