The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Ive done that on a weekend thinking I didnt get up for work at 7 am freaked out… showered dressed ran out of the house only to realize it was saturday

Those were bad times

2 Likes

Yay I has car back. After some minor work, will be all good to go to drive home. So much cleaner lol.

2 Likes

I am beyond thankful because it means im actually up at a decent time and dont have to deal with the massive penalties for being late. Fucking sucks though because then im groggy throughout the day.

Those panic attacks need to stop though because it takes a massive toll on my heart and can feel it for the next couple of days. Not a active lightstyle but no wimp either. Starting squat weight when i was forced todo weights (never did weights before this or even exercised for that matter) was 160lbs. Great agility too for someone whos main sin is slothful XD

2 Likes

Also incredibly amusing; because of the basically accidental straight pipes; soooo many people with “nice” mufflers revved right next to me to try and be louder or some shit on the drive back from the shop (short drive but still)
Meanwhile, me:

In other news, I read the American Gods book recently, and the TV show is so good if you have. Just started it and the casting and how the show is done is on point.

Otherwise HI

Edit; also this is why I need a new muffler lol. This is just at idle and revving a bit. On the highway… Is baddd loud.

1 Like

If your concerned . A keto diet can help you especially on a budget…

Mean while I facing mentally a few haunting memories… interestingly enough the very same person it involves also is facing them

All I gotta say

Non sine sole iris Non sine pluviam iris

2 Likes

Just holding out till my first paycheck. Even after paying absolutely everything off ill still have $300+ left over so that will be nice. Making more in that first paycheck then i did in over a whole month at my old job

3 Likes

you mean even when they actually gave you reasonable hours lol?

1 Like

lel ye. I get more than double the hours + 50% more pay on top of that for not even half the work XD

Though if anybody has any healthcare questions (US Commerical) feel free to ask me. Kinda had to become a expert on that XD

1 Like

I watching to see how well The Surge 2 does in reviews. Not a long wait.

2 Likes

ye you mean they actually fairly compensating people for there work? lol

not so useful to me but no way would I want to nagivate that minefield without any advice.

So we’ve got Taxes, Healthcare, and Engineering&related sciencey stuff pretty well covered here.

2 Likes

It’s not that complicated.
Diabeetus? Pay more than rent for insulin per month until I can’t afford it anymore, then die.
Cancer? Sell meth.
Been in an accident? No ambulance, just leave me there to die.

2 Likes

Depends on your issurance. Most of the plans we offer have a $250 copay

1 Like

and i will continue to learn to more XD.

Want to switch over to the IT department pretty soon though :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Obama…

1 Like

Cant tell if thats sarcasm or not XD

The plans i deal with are 100% commercial though we dont dictate your premiums and whatnot though. The marketplace handles that

1 Like

It seriously doesn’t get cheaper than rice and beans

tbh, I have no idea how much the employers here pay for health insurance.
had to pay it myself when I was working part-time and it was ~65€/month. took quite a big bite out of my paycheck.

dude i keep having to borrow money to just cover gas to/from work. I dont even eat some days :frowning:

2 Likes

Ouch I know how that feels. That’s basically how I got from Boise to utah

Except in my case borrow equalled credit

1 Like