The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

lolno. Just telling people how it works

1 Like

dont forget them leftist memes from people that cant read tho

them cannukistanis get 2k a month us gets 1 time payment for 1200

and also upto 2400 a month ontop of unemployment for upto 4 months

dat 1200 is anyone that filed taxes last year, and makes less than 75k(something like that) going down to 0$ if you make 99k

so people still working etc, the other benefits if you qualify for the new looser unemployment where dont even have to have worked for an employer that paid the tax/insurance

Absolutely its own post then

this boi still tryin too hard on his commercials lol

sup yo

Got off work and enjoy some :oregano:

2 Likes

maple syrup eh

i just dont understand

was bein a smort ass lel

theres maple trees with almost exact same leaf shape

although for pokemang could simplify the map i guess to make it easier/less work to do the scripting/sex stuffs

like on the ss anne, every single room is its own map, could just remake it with the floor map making the ship like 5 maps instead of 20 something

1 Like

Kissmanga is IP banning Tachiyomi users. Sucks. Dick move from some guys who want protect their ad revenue on a site that offers stolen scanlations. Gotta migrate my collection to other sources.

Just came home from my dentist appointment. So. Fucking. Nice.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather not have had to go to the dentist but a chipped filling and some pain made it unavoidable. But: no waiting time, no other patients in the whole doctor’s office.
My (follow-up) appointment on March 18th was cancelled cause they only take patients who are in pain. Got a new appointment (probably provisional) for the end of July, which kinda sucks. That makes ~12months between my last regular dentist appointment and the next one.

Then on the way home I noticed people being retarded again. And it got worse the closer I got home which makes me think that my area ain’t that civilized as I thought it was (and the bar wasn’t that high really). Instead of spreading out in the bus EVERYONE needs to stand at the door because they’re the most important people on the bus and must storm out as soon as the door opens.

lel ye

something public transport good, people going their own way bad

Yeah, especially when the weather is nice. And today was it’s colder than the last few days. Forecast for the next 10 days or so is 18-21°C, which means EVERYONE feels entitled to stay out longer than you’re allowed to for exercising and going for a walk. Parents are still going to playgrounds with their kids even though they’re officially closed and people are told to not go there. Teenagers can be seen in groups of 4-5. Cause everyone thinks they’re the exception to the rule.
This whole thing could be over so much faster if people would just stay the fuck at home and only go out when it’s necessary and only for as long as it has to be (groceries, work, etc).

It’s so fucking annoying to see how selfish people are and how little they care for the people around them.

< dont go outside anyways usually, work, got gas, home, then gonna take goped upto the pizza place for second work later, maybe go to liquor store and get some rum or something

You should see the recent footage of the London underground, its like nothing has changed. Its still packed with people both inside the trains and on the platforms with everyone bunched up close together. In the UK London is the biggest epicenter of the virus and is said to be a couple of weeks ahead of the rest of the UK. Where I am now is about the 4th most affected area but from the very least I can see people are mostly tasking it seriously and not going out if they really don’t have to.

2 Likes

World has not stopped here. Work is trying hard to enforce social distancing

2 Likes

Most people I know are already working from home or if they have to go in office they have entire lengths of tables to themselves way apart from anyone else.

1 Like

Sweden doesn’t take it seriously either. Schools, bars, restaurants are still open like normal. No social distancing, no masks. They’re gonna get royally fucked, unfortunately.

Here we’re gonna have to wear masks in supermarkets. Effective tomorrow but enforced on April 6th. Shops smaller than 400m² are excluded. And the supermarkets are going to hand out masks at the entrance (one per person) and people are told to hang on to them (although last thing I read was that you can wear them up to 4h, then they’re too moist to be effective).
Some people already started wearing them last week when going outside. Most aren’t (well, that included me until today).

1 Like

least will help if they have it to not spread it as bad from their spittle

And yet people are hoarding toilet paper as if they’re about to spend the next few months on the toilet shitting non-stop.

meanwhile in the US

2 Likes