The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Yeah, I’ve read about that a few days ago.
And the kid that licked a toilet seat for the “corona challenge” and then tested positive.

ye but when the over 99% chance kid will be fine

who laffs then :stuck_out_tongue:

Just find it ironic that those who make fun of it are getting in trouble.

so are the people that freak out like pull gun on random cause dont wanna get killed by some lady in a mask coughin

Morons are a universal thing.

ye afraid of the chinese death sentence

Chicken soup, Dayquil and Sprite.

how bout rum?

You can add a little to the sprite.

gotta look at the place after work but prolly buy a bottle been wanting to try since saved on my gas monies since so cheap currently

but gonna look for something else too just so i got something else to try

Sprite or Dayquil?

rums lol

dunno about sprites, maybe lemon is nice sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: was gonna buy some dehydrated lemon powder and try to infuse some vodka or something

Vodka and Sprite is okay. And I hear you want some lemon in gin.
Other than that I never experienced much with simple mixing other than whiskey and coke. Well, nothing fancy at least.

lemon juice and vodka is goods, white rum, non aged whiskey etc too

da sour masks the burn, somethin with similar taste bud response, is why whats his face gordon ramsey was chugging lemon juice on hot ones, dunno if works as good for spice but is some similar receptors with the burn sensation from alcohol and the spicy

is like if you do 50/50 vodka and pure lemon juice tastes like watered down lemon juice(still sour) with weird evaporation feeling on tongue from the alcohol after but just sour and thats it basically

edit: was gonna see if could get that effect with just lemon powder, so dont have to dilute the vodka(also have to remix it and stuff if you make it as a batch since the liquids separate) where if did just lemon powder and strained it, shouldnt have to shake it or anything, it just might not be enough lemon, but doesnt take that much only like 20/80 is still pretty overpowering lemon with the juice

I’ve been told that good Vodka doesn’t burn.
And really good Whiskey is supposed to have a texture similar to oil.

You mean teh concentrated stuff? Pure lemon juice? Not just lemonade? That must taste sour af.

dunno never had much better than like rain, russian standard etc

but from my experience is like a minimum amount of it has alcohol so it burns, but better ones definitely remove the weird taste some the cheaper ones have, can be like a skunky, sour/off. but otherwise more alcohol more burn unless really strong overpowering flavors

ye like the stuff you could significantly dilute into water and add a buuunch of sugar to make lemonade

not as bad as a war head usually with the citric acid and stuff, just really sour

I think something like Beluga. Those are usually 35€ per bottle.

all vodka burns straight up but once its mixed it’s almost unnoticeable besides the smell (and even that is is only noticeable if its not a strong smelling flavor, it’s why party drinks are so dangerous as far as how drunk you can get lol). not like whiskey or rum, which are very noticeable when mixed. you really have to pair those with something otherwise its odd mixing them. vodka though can go in anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dunno if got thems here maybe at a fancy big place :x

still wanted to get some popov lol

the russian standard not too expensive but usually pretty good ratings/reviews, like good for price but is like ~25$ for L

depends who mixed it lel

like if you do a double shot into a glass with a can of coke, pretty bad