The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

well yeah, and on strength of the vodka, etc.

ye think bars pretty common kinda short you a bit, so tastes a bit better

got far enough to test cycling road, apparently was very easy to remove the scripts for that lol :stuck_out_tongue:

wasnt 100% sure how they set the thing where it pushes you down hill or whatever since theres a thing you can have scripts that activate when entering the map/like a map script, instead of the other scripts where you just bind it to a character/signpost, or a block on the ground thats activated when you step on it

but was just some in the gate houses apparently so was ez pz

sup mugs?

made nurse joy big tiddie nurse joy ;). also has the frame for receiving :stuck_out_tongue:

updated my setup a bit today because aesthetic (lol)

might also get a RX 5700 soonish but havent decided on it. My Rx 580 is fine but its the 4gb one so.
otherwise been gaming and watching netflix a lot, how about you all?

3 Likes

Playing WoW, rewatching Bleach and doing the grocery shopping for my grandma.
Might order a new room fan just so I have a spare one when the hot season starts this year. With most stores still closed there’s not really an alternative to Amazon with stuff like that.
Also kinda want to replace my last 3TB HDD in my PC. It has ~3.24y of power on time. But I’ll hold off on that until I get my money this month. And even then I might keep my setup as is for a bit longer.

Is there like a “standard issue” knife the air force provides for its staff?

There’s a lot of different uses and deployment things are different so no not really any one. Usually it’s just store bought anyway.

least in us they started restricting items from the normal delivery

So, like, want a knife? Buy it yourself?

Stuff gets delayed here too. No restrictions though, as far as I have seen. But delivery dates are pushed back by a lot, even for Prime shipping. But some stuff less. The knife was here the day after I ordered it. If I was to order a new HDD I could get it on Monday (depending on the model and where they have it in stock).
This would be a 4TB Seagate HDD:
If I ordered it in the next 19h I’d get it on delivered on Monday.

But for some reason Amazon increases the price of a lot of stuff I put in the shopping cart (only so I can save it for later and monitor the price changes).

ye like will not deliver non essential items as normal although dildos and shit are essntial, so no idea what items are/arent,

otherwise delayed bunch like to the free shipping speed or even slower, regardless of it being a normal prime item/and in stock at those locations

Yeah. I kinda doubt HDDs and knives are essential. Sure, it would suck if your HDD dies and you need a replacement and it takes like 4 weeks but then again…what IS essential stuff on Amazon?

like food/masks gloves etc if they had any of that stuff still,

probably business related items and stuff like that too

They don’t have my favorite instant ramen in stock so why even sell anything else? WHY???

no maruchan?

Nah, Kimchi flavored.

you would like rotting cabbage lel

*fermented

Same as with Sauerkraut.

thats just rotting with style

Like Elvis?

lel prolly