The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

@Dje4321 @Michael
Did something on the forum break or is it Firefox that fucked something up?

When I go into a thread I can’t click on the top to get back cause the text and images scroll over it and even when it doesn’t block the top I can’t click on it cause the cursor doesn’t change into a hand.

So far that only happened in the Meme thread.

nvm, this was caused by NoScript cause I didn’t set iFunny to be trusted.

On a different topic, the filling I got last week at the dentist chipped off again, so I need to call them and go back to get it fixed again. Sucks. And I have no idea how it happened or even when. It was fine the day before but yesterday when I went to brush my teeth I noticed that it was chipped.

1 Like

hmm strange I’ll have to look into that. all files from image links are uploaded directly to the server so we shouldn’t be loading scripts from ifunny or any other external sources.

1 Like

Does that include videos?

1 Like

looks like you could be right at least for webm files which was the last video I uploaded from ifunny. I’ll edit and upload it manually in a little bit so it shouldn’t cause any more issues you can remove the noscript rule for it.

1 Like

No need for that. I’ll just it to be trusted permanently and not temporarily. Happens every time on reddit too with various sources.

And I fucking love my dentist office. Called maybe 15min ago and got an appointment for Thursday.
Took me years to find a good one, so now I stick with it.

1 Like

sup yall

the usual, gaming, watching a mix of youtube (have gone down a rabbit hole of forgotten weapons and inrangetv lately) and netflix. otherwise working out.

too bad you’re in a state you cant own anything they show you lel

just watchin dumb shiz and slowly workin on pokeman here :x

with no help from @Dje4321 or @TheDiddilyHorror lel

any of the standard guns i can, and since i still technically reside in WI i can not only have NFA but also the flamethrowers/other large/unusual weapons since WI and TX are some of the only states that allow them (granted with the proper paperwork and legal stuffs to be done but still lol). would have to keep them in WI but meh?

well own but not posses lel.

flamethrowers actually legal most all states still which pretty cool :stuck_out_tongue: can get some xm42 action instead of the poors are at it again elon pos

ey bratas

It’s quite slow here in these times.
Hope y’all are doing well.

1 Like

Mostly just bored. Also, randomly decided to delve into firearms history and also found a very interesting Turkish Mauser locally for a great deal so I’ll be picking that up tomorrow. It’s like this but instead of an Enfield was a Gewehr 1888/05 originally.

Otherwise been gaming a ton and watching a ton of Netflix and YouTube (forgotten weapons in particular) so yeah not a lot going on lol. I cleaned today though and put up some posters and things. :grin:

3 Likes

these fuccs too high to remember they can post on the magic bawx with pictures

But with the quarantine, where do they get their devil’s lettuce? They LITERALLY can’t leave their homes! It’s like there are invisible walls blocking the doors and windows.

1 Like

they get delivery mayne

Like from Tegrity Farms?

some kinda farm like on bobs burgers

sup nukkas

Ive 4 days of work left before im canned. Might pickup after that.

If your tired of it being bored. Feel free to invite people

1 Like