The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

geeze was just a comment didnt have to go full gary the rapping snail on his kraut ass

lel

just work and cleaning at work :/. prob long ass time of same bs though

you going to be alright? That’s terrible news especially at a time like this :frowning:

1 Like

yea ill be fine.

2 Likes

Nah, was just wondering where everyone was.

That sucks. Anything new lined up?

2 Likes

not yet sadly. Whole pandemic is making that a bit of a bitch

1 Like

Fuck. What’s the plan? (if you don’t mind me asking)

finding something quick XD

How about retail or becoming a nurse?
/s

1 Like

Sorry. Death is not worth $8/hour

1 Like

ftfy

What businesses are left that are still operating as usual (or close to) that are hiring?
There’s gotta be a catch if someone is hiring during a pandemic.

Right now just about everything that can find a excuse to be is open. All restaurants just became either curb-side or carry out. Gas stations are slammed as usual, same with grocery stores.

Same at home order is super loose. Businesses are allowed to be open as they are a essential service, or is in the supply chain/infrastructure of essential services. Only thing really affected by this right now are the small hobby places. Salons, gyms, bars, parks, etc.

1 Like

And strippers do delivery now :stuck_out_tongue:

I find it amusing that gun stores and manufacturers here are classified “essential” but the gun ranges to actually use the things are all shut down.

3 Likes

now to wait the … probably 2+ weeks at this point because of how many people are buying guns lately for the paperwork to get done, but heres the turkish mauser rifle :smiley:

eiudhjdhd

4 Likes

sweet just in time for trump bux my chevydaewoo has a coolant or maybe oil leak and i cant park literally anywhere basically if it has a leak lel

what up muh wiggas

starting watching a dutch show on netflix and knowing both english and german dutch is confusingly similar to both, while also being far enough different that i can understand what they are actually saying… literally randomly but mostly just read the subs.
otherwise, finally worked again over the past weekend after a month of “on call(no work)” which was … interesting.
otherwise mostly playing games and etc. how about you all?

2 Likes

not much, been playing a little bit of BoTW on the switch, some programming in golang to keep my mind active, sorting out and cleaning up files on my computer/server, general house work and the usual boring stuff.

1 Like

been tiny bit of osrs but idk

Yay, 3rd dentist appointment since the Coronavirus started. Same fucking thing. Chipped the filling of the same tooth for the 3rd time now :unamused:
The only good thing about this is that I always get an appointment within 2 days max.

2 Likes