The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

how about something like this from newery? there are others that you can clip on the tablet portion itself but I’m not sure if they put some strain on the rails for the joycons with the added weight.

or just a beefy battery pack (as long as there’s no PD shenanigans going on) and a long ass cable?

1 Like

archiving media sucks lel

dumb bois and their splitting segments and stuff, then this other boi its just like 16 episodes sometimes literally only one black frame between episodes per file no chapter marks

so far file one for jahhny bravu

1: 21:59
2: 43:29
3: 1:05:26
4: 1:27:11
5: 1:49:07
6: 2:11:04
7: 2:33:00
8: 2:54:58
9: 3:16:54
10:3:38:50
11:4:00:47
12:4:22:22-frame 472260 ended up 471800
13:4:43:58-10f-frame 511150 ended up 510640
14:5:05:02-00f-frame 549060 ended up 548512
15:5:26:05-20f-frame 586970 ended up 586385

notes took for end times, the frame ones where was when didnt have a margin of the black and had to be frame specific first set is what kdenlive said when pressed to switch from time to frames, the other one is what ended up working in handbrake after i walked back to wards that

edits:
prob try a 3rd calculate mode thats just 2, but with a comparison so instead of it being whichever has the highest total number of segments that need to be played(as needing to be placed the most), have it divide that by the total number so would be as a ratio which would shift it more towards benefiting shorter sublists

Basically ordering the case u have in pic has a external usb for charging other stuff too like controllers and phones

10000mah so more when it arrives

I agree the case should be one thing to prevent the rails from being stupid

1 Like

The collection grows i like the switch full art reverse covers i will print some for games that dont have em i know people already made em

This just explains how to print ur own or make em right

Theres alot of local print shops that could use some biz

ill just basically blow up the art w/o logos if its a dual game like metro and asscreed ill have one for each side and a stylized spine to bridge em like hidden blade or bullets/ that air rifle

Dragons dogma has so much art its gonna be ez and amazing screen caps make it very personal as well

Transistor flows really well and i love its controls! I hope ruiner is as good (it was fun on controller on pc so why not)

(Download not shown) Divinity original sin 2 de is fun i just miss hyper graphics and textures its clay but game is smooth and plays well with local crossplay and online crossplay finally allows me to have friends over andddddd play tho its more for me and fiancé to play together…

All in all a blast i have had low expectations for the switch and its beat them … the amount of physical games and lovely case art i already have kinda makes me think this or a gdp device might be a better gaming fit for now

Also news im moving so alot of projects are paused and im dying inside

2 Likes

tryin second file just cut into episodes and export in kdenlive i guess, more cpu time/wasteful but lazier, tried doin the split function in mkvtoolnixgui but same thing as handbrake forget exactly what the terminology was, but something basically the video is treated as bloccs, and can only cut it at a block(as a format/codec limitation) but video editor is different since strips entire video from the codec(s)

idk somethin. too lazy to look it bacc up :X

My sour dough didn’t self rise guess its not far enough along not yeasty enough yet

Still tasted good made sour dough soup bread and croutons super dense but great flavor

3 Likes

I really need to get into cooking bread. I love bread so much and it would be such a delight to have fresh bread on demand

3 Likes

tried doin the weighted version of calculate2, but it performed much worse lol

Ok so i think i found out why mark zuckerberg looks so strange. Hes still trying to keep a young hip teen look going. If you aged him another 10 years, he would probably look alot what you would expect

2 Likes

Nah his body proportions are off and motions too robotic to be human

The thicc zucc memes are amazing

1 Like

My moneies still on him being a lizard person from the planet zorg

2 Likes

finished muh johnny bravo shiz(besides gotta do a quick rename thing on server for a sec)
also did some scooby doos(same thing) did the where are you(3 seasons including the one made later) the new movies(the show right after where are you) ands 13 ghosts

have separate the a pup named scooby doo, but not that big of fan of the scrappy doo era, movies aside

all in the name of content

1 Like

That one was annoying af.

ye was bunch of versions of the show, 2 scrappy ones, but 13ghosts had vincent price in it and bunch other randoms was kinda cool

1 Like

wrang thread?

johnny bravo kinda gud still

1 Like

thx for the headsup. this happened way too often to me today.

ye

list calculation is still confusing lol :X.

Been trailing out a new loading animation for the forum. Thoughts so far?

1 Like

I quite like it, the transition is a lot smoother and makes it kinda feel like pages are loading faster even though their probably not.

1 Like

I have returned.

That is at least until I get busy again and stop talking on internet places again or when I finish my new PC because none of my friends are into PC building.

3 Likes