The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

well look who dragged in. Welcome back its been almost a year?

1 Like

but amd is bad and you should feel bad

I go where I please and forget where I go

1 Like

My first gen ryzen is, but that mostly because the board is dieing

< upgraded form 1700 to 3950x was pretty cool, got lucky on cpu maybe or bios is weird

turbos high the all core full load is like 4.175~4.2 minimum possible speed basically, base clock like 3.4 or something idk, never seen it dip besides when no load and it just power gates down

was last cpu could get since x370 :x

1 Like

I originally was planning to upgrade to 3950x, but my x370 board has been having posting issues so I just said fuck it and got the 5950x

Welcome back.

1 Like

< just has weird gpu issues lol :x

else been pretty good for preorder launch board, besides asrock having issues with some m.2 drives not showing up randomly

1 Like

Made deviled eggs

3 Likes

Had some “fish & chips” today.
It was actually store-bought, already battered, frozen fish with probably the wrong kind of batter.
The chips were home-made but not crunchy at all. Still tasted good.
But the important part about this is I finally got to eat them with malt vinegar again. It just doesn’t taste complete to me without it.

How’s everyone else doing and stuffing their mouth holes?

3 Likes

I just had two triple cheeseburgers and fries from McDonald’s and immediately regret it. Was too much and now feel unwell.

2 Likes

Plus, you probably won’t really feel full for that long, even though it was a lot.

1 Like

Why am i just finding out about this
https://pennsundayschool.com/

I have no idea what that is? It looks like some religious podcast but somehow I doubt that what it is?

1 Like

Podcast run by Penn Gillette.

Penn Fraser Jillette (born March 5, 1955) is an American magician, scientific skeptic, actor, musician, inventor, television presenter, and author. (Wikipedia)

Mostly known for his magic but hes a atheist and libertarian with a rebellious spirt. What it looks like is him just talking about whatever he wants

1 Like

After talking to a local archeologists of human stuff

They said i found a pre 1950s zinc glass liner lid for milk there was a milk farm not to far from here and about the time the house was built

3 Likes

This batch of sour dough came out! Honey helped give it enough to rise this time and a nice flavor

3 Likes

Seems we’re all cooking my sister just made rainbow cake :yum:

3 Likes

cookiemonstertoiletdough
cooking sucks tho lel

think need some more 8tb drives or somethin :x.

if gpu issues remain not sure if will still follow da plans, rumors are what was looking couple years back, prolly mcm, and be devastatingly faster, like 100% more shaders at a higher clock speed(prolly high af power draw though)

would still assume likely driver issues/optimization things which would result in pretty good efficiency gains fairly easily available for the gen after that, still da massive gain tho, also funny secs number

3 Likes

Its fun for me i love it

1 Like