The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I just want that one cause it only needs one shot.
Plus, it it doesn’t need crazy low temperatures for storing so it can be distributed in a regular doctors office (+2-8°C for up to 6h, that’s basically a whole day at a doctors office). Unfortunately, doctors offices won’t start distributing it until the end of April.

With the Astra-Zeneca vaccine you have to wait 11-12 weeks for the 2nd shot.
Biontech/Pfizer and Moderna are just a few weeks.

As of right now only some occupational groups, old people (right now it’s the 60+ bracket, before it was 80+) and high-risk patients get appointments within a few weeks (my grandma has one in 2 weeks with the Moderna vaccine) or in about 1 week if you’re willing to get the Astra-Zeneca vaccine (they ask you if you want it and you can say no and get a later appointment for one of the other vaccines).
So, as it is right now even if I pre-registered for the shot it’s gonna be ~2 months until I get an appointment.

plus your kids will be less likely to come out like this then

bored, couldnt figure out stuff to do so was workin on some maps for the poke-lewd crossing

spidermanjamesonlaugh gif

why the hell would I want to have kids?

gotta have someone to pay for you bein old :stuck_out_tongue:

how you think social security ponzi schemes work lol

First you have to spend money on them though. Could just save that.

mayb that requires doing things yourself instead of them having to do it for you though

there’s no guarantee that you’ll even live long enough to enjoy retirement, so that’s a risky investment. put all your money into your kids and might not even get anything out of it.

ye but could get one them random heart attack in a parking lot at like 50 out of no where and have bunch money in bank account to go to your brother or something if you even had a will/trust to not have it just end up in gov hand or something idk

made a new map showing interiors and stuff but bunch buildings to do, plus might do another island or somethin idk yet if feel like is big enough, could do big forest map and not even be that bad on scale since you cant see to the left how far it actually goes, or could do tunnel from the opening in top of ice cave(thats the top left rock formation on the top island) to some other island, or just some large subteranian area or whatev

although do have pretty good options currently for npcs and stuff, with the apartments having that lower level, could have 8+ more apartments and still be in pretty good scale with the top ones since bottom level is bigger so 12 apartments atleast should be plenty of population, just not sure for the busy work job stuff

Passed out went to er im fine need water

They sent me home “come back if you got issues breathing

2 Likes

sounds kinda sus tellin to just go/stay home

Time to die i guess

added another building to the snow map think turned out pretty good for the snow falling over on roof

added the warps to the underground pass for placeholder on the other cave entrance, might be cool i guess, can add another thing later or just change it to a cave or something

Doing way better today sore throat but not body aching and dying

Will update in time

2 Likes

We’re having typical April weather here right now.
Around noon I was out running some errands and only wore a t-shirt (~18°C/64°F) and still sweat a bit.
Now the temperature dropped to 9°C/48°F and I’m sitting in my room with a long sleeved shirt.
The wind is blowing really hard and the forecast said heavy rain today and even some snow during the week.

I might add, the drop in temperature happened within ~2-3h. It’s normal for the temps to drop like that from day to night but not during the day and in such a short time.

1 Like

The weather has been really weird too over the past week. We’ve been having freak snow/hailstones all of a sudden and then the tempature raises again sharply as if it never happened.

2 Likes

ye still early enough in year for a bit more :X

The sudden change is what makes it.

ye happens :x

pre ordred the owc tb4 hub I NEED MORE PORTS

and a anker 13 port 3.1 powered hub made for mac os

ive been practicing relearning piano i played organ as a kid the same one the beatles had on their America tour its odd using one octive for both hands and this smallllllllllllll keyboard 25 keys v. 2x61 keys and 25 peddles

its like Turkish greek talking to Portuguese alot of grecko roma bases but very different

2 Likes

too bad you cant just get internal ones using up some useless holes in the case :stuck_out_tongue: