The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

If you’re looking to dye the wood red then it may be the right tool.

1 Like

That would only turn brown over time due to the oxidation of the iron in the blood.

2 Likes

Touché @TheDiddilyHorror

1 Like

So I had a Micro SD card that was in my phone before the controller in died, when I recovered that data off the SD I got more data off, then the used space before the failure. There was a ton of images, icons and even some videos from different apps that were apparently saved to the card. None of the applications were save to the card, all it held was music. Does anyone know why android did this, using external storage for caching. There was plenty of free space on the internal storage, and no apps were set to use the external storage. I’m just curious if anyone has an answer.

Yay. Found a Radeon 4890 used for $20 that works. Now I can finally use the EKWB 4890 cooler off of my dead 4890 I got for $7 a while back finally lol
Then again now I have yet another reason to get a pump and reservoir now :stuck_out_tongue: also some fittings and clamps.

1 Like

:+1: good for you bud

Yep. To go cheap but decent chinesium water pump or to drop $70+ on a name brand one and a reservoir. Hmmm.
I know the cheap one will work well enough as I had one for some time that was enough to cool two GTX 285s on a 120mm rad at a max of 60C under load on both… But idk. Cooling an 1800X and whatever GPU I happen to have at the time might or might not be fine with the cheap one.

You know you were never going to buy the name brand one

Yes Android sometimes uses it for caching. it replicates the Android folder structure for app and stuff onto the sdcard even if they are installed on the internal storage.

I think ill try the cheap one first and then see how it goes lol
As it could pump enough water to keep two 200 watt GPUs cool at 60C with only a 100mm rad it should be fine as I currently have a 240mm rad and CPU block and that is at most like 200 watts? And the only water cooled GPU I have is the 4890 which is a 150watt max card iirc so

I figured it was something like that. To me that seems like a bad idea save cache to a removable likely unencrypted device.

I don’t believe it does it by default on stock android and if the phone is encrypted either. has never happened on my G5 but it did on my old sony phone.

I’m running cyanogenmod on my s4 so it’s basically stock android and there was data from when the phone was encrypted.

hmm that is strange, that shouldn’t really happen. maybe those apps were once installed to the sdcard briefly?

It might be a bug from the nightly build i’m using. I have never explicitly saved any apps to the card so it must be some weird system thing.

Possibly. Maybe @Dje4321 might know whats up. She knows way more about Android than I do.

1 Like

Ok I’ll ask her when she’s here

1 Like

Its fine, she should get the ping.

ok

Also lmao

2 Likes