The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Yep. account works now. woot.

2 Likes

waiting on my account

1 Like

kek works now

Screenshot%20from%202018-03-03_19%3A25%3A58

2 Likes

Hm…what to do tonight? Can’t clean the tools cause that makes too much noise. But I don’t want to do the same old lazy ass routine (anime, yt, forums).

3 Likes

could spend a hour or two to inspect the tools and look for damage

1 Like

Already did that. The hammers need new handles. Some of the pliers are worn and either need some lubrication or tightening. The rest is mostly cold chisels of which some need to be sharpened.
For the most part it’s just cleaning.

1 Like

Just at work again lol. Also I really like Holdfast Nations at war I think it will be my stream game along with Cossacks 3 for the foreseeable future because Holdfast is fun as fuck lol. Open voice chat is amazing and the nature of 1700s era weapons means its super interesting to play as a shooter lol. I may do some silly stuff as well with it because its just so much fun.

Currently watching the WAN show while not busy at work and lounging as well.

3 Likes

i could maybe play that game on the laptop im buying from you but its a maybe

2 Likes

Livestream archive is up on youtube for those that want to watch later:

3 Likes

Lol was playing Holdfast with a few friends yesterday and there was a guy named Bill. Someone started saying “bill bill bill bill” and then after a bit 30 people were following Bill around, chanting his name and fighting the enemy lmao. When bill got shot everyone was like “NOOO BILL DIED CHARRRRGGGEE FOR BILL”
Lmfao. Also being a bagpiper is great in the game as you get assistance points for kills and increase damage of friendlies. (Same goes for the other musical units). But you also have a pistol and sword if needed. Can be amusing while playing bagpipes or drums and then someone charges at you and you just pull out the pistol and shoot them in the face rofl

And @dje4321 that is a maybe. Latest patch improves performance and patches bugs so. Will retest it. Still its a lot better than it used to be.

3 Likes

hd 4000 is the absolute min requirement on the steam page so its a maybe

1 Like

hmm an HD 4000, maybe my laptop could even run it XD

is a note at the bottem saying it gets like 10-15FPS

1 Like

Well you can probably play it on the native resolution (iirc 1366x768 or maybe 1680x1050, one of the two) at low/medium. Will have to dig out a laptop drive or something (or buy an msata adapter) to see how it actually does though.
As a single Radeon 6970 at low 1080p was around 26-30 FPS but that was a few patches ago so probably is different now.

1 Like

Quick question about NAS drives: Turn off disk after x minutes or never?

1 Like

kek given my laptops performance in other games not surprised by that XD

1 Like

depends. do you need fast access to your drives and how often do/would access the nas?

1 Like

the HD series is crap-tasic. it does really well for being a intel GPU but man is it shit XD

1 Like

heh why do Intel/AMD have to name their products similar names, my laptop has a Radeon HD 5000 series and holdfest specs is for an Intel HD 4000 XD

1 Like

When I watch anime off one of them, then all the time. I noticed an annoying buff thing when I pause an episode for some time and then continue playback. The spin up/access times are annoying in general, though, no matter which drive I access.

2 Likes