The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Is it at all surprising that people who come to you to do their taxes are also bad with money XD

wines good though. gonna sneak it past the boss lady?

3 Likes

In what way? lol
People who are bad with money tend to make bad decisions that fuck them up in the end

1 Like

In the way that they are not prepared enough to pay for expense due when they are required or are completely surprised by them when they come up.

1 Like

So whats going on lounge?

2 Likes

Working on my flarum container. They weren’t wrong when they said don’t use it in production, has a lot of incompatibilities specific versions of software, I’ve almost got it working now, just need to fix mariadb now and everything should be good.

1 Like

Not bad.

yea. I dont trust Flarum atm. Maybe in a year or two but then there is the issue of migrating over data from the forum which will be hard in its own right

1 Like

Lurking

2 Likes

clearly

2 Likes

yep don’t trust it at all right now but I’m excited to see how it shapes up over time and I’ll have to setup I can test it on when it grows. who knows though, maybe by the time its ready for release they might be a migration tool ready for it.

1 Like

At 13 00 EST
ReShade Photography Session Livestream- Hellblade
is happening.
It’ll only be one hour.

1 Like

Do you plan on uploading the stream somewhere?

1 Like

Youtube after. yes.

3 Likes

Oh no I have to update the drivers. Please hold.

3 Likes

OBS not working but I got amd working instead. woot. so live.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I made that readily apparent lol

2 Likes

Scored some tools someone wanted to throw away.
Sticky af, but I threw the small parts in a bath of vinegar and citric acid powder.

And a dented toolbox.

3 Likes

livestream is over. Next time I’ll just use amd unless I can get obs working again.

2 Likes

So I got flarum setup and working. is surprisingly lightweight and looks pretty good if lacking in features right now. I don’t plan on it being used for anything other than testing and it might not stay up for too long but if anyone wants to join and check it out they can.
https://forum.lelrek.tk

I’m waiting on the confirmation email to be sent.

email isn’t working and have activate accounts though sql but it should be activate now.

1 Like