The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

:wink:

Cool. Just got an Apple M0110A keyboard for only $80 shipped thats already been modded to work on USB and everything. (Which is about what it would be if I did it myself as the keyboards are $40-60 and the adapter is between $40-60 if theres one for sale).
Will show upā€¦ Within a week probably.
Pics for reference.

Yes I know thereā€™s a post what you acquired thread. I havent actually acquired it yet lol. Soon tho

also used $30 Iā€™ve made from mining to pay for some of it

Because reasons

1 Like

There are two threads for just for this stuff remember
https://forum.0cd.xyz/t/post-what-new-thing-you-acquired-recently/
https://forum.0cd.xyz/t/mechanical-keyboard-center

1 Like

See above. Donā€™t actually have it yet lol. Cant exacly review something without testing it first :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the threads is for recently acquired items though no need to review in there

Lol.
But more seriously should be interesting. Its like a 60% keyboard but with a numpad added.

Announcements of purchase qualify as an acquisition.

4 Likes

Dishonored 2 - I have to work really hard not to kill anyoneā€¦ seriouslyā€¦ game then on one point was kill one of these two people. Iā€™m like there has to been another way. Oh there isā€¦ works really hard for that cause no game Iā€™m playing my way no matter how easy you make killing.

3 Likes

I hate cutting onions
com

They really arent that bad unless they are particularly strong ones lol

The one I cut was exceptionally strong

I swear someone is cutting onions when Iā€™m watching a couple of showsā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s weird someone is cutting onions while your watching certain shows you might want to get your locks checked. Or you could just be cryingā€¦ like a bitch.

2 Likes

I finally got around to making food after much whining.

1 Like

For the ReShade Photography Session - Hellblade Livestream I thought it might be a good idea to have where to pictures are being saved as they are being save as a part of the livestream so I did a preview in OBS to get a rough idea:

Iā€™ll likely just eliminate the webcam to have more space for the game. I may not have the folder be shown. Iā€™m just toying with the idea at the moment.

3 Likes

May be picking up streaming a lot more soonish. Also played a ton of Holdfast Nations at war today and after a lot of updates its even more amusingly fun lol.
But yeah will see. Need to build my 2400g system before sunday so. Hopefully that will happen.

2 Likes

Woke up, couldnā€™t use the shower because it was occupied all morning, had to get a ride to work because my car was blocked by my brotherā€™s girlfriendā€™s car (well he claims sheā€™s not his girlfriendā€¦ but she fucking is) and it was also buried under 4 feet of snow. House was cold because my brother never checked the fucking gauges so weā€™re out of propaneā€¦ for the 3rd time this winterā€¦ And to round out my morning, I get to work and immediately have to do research for the boss lady because she canā€™t do it herself apparently.

Should be a great dayā€¦

4 Likes

Welp when it goes wrong it really goes wrong :frowning:

2 Likes

So There maybe stuff annouced at e3 that could be DLC for Prey 2017?:

It may involve the moon.

My thoughts:
I loved Prey 2017. I played that game two times in a row and it is very rare that I ever do that for any game. I do want to play more in the Prey 2017 story and Iā€™m curious to see how this pans out.

3 Likes

yeahā€¦ first client is paying with her boyfriend, with a check, to the other preparer here, so I may or may not see that money todayā€¦ second client didnā€™t have money with him so he said heā€™ll come back with it, weā€™ll see about thatā€¦

So yeahā€¦ when it rains it pours I guess

Edit:
Good thing thereā€™s wine in the fridgeā€¦

4 Likes